107

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 107

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After walking for five minutes without encountering danger, Ruan Cheng happily walked two steps quickly and said, "It seems that we are thinking too much, maybe there is no danger here."

Chu Wei glanced at Ruan Cheng and said, "Quiet."

"You're making too much of a fuss, aren't you not in trouble after we've been in for so long? If there is danger..."Before the words were finished, Ruan Chengcheng fell to the ground.

Seeing this, Ruan Meng said impatiently: "Chengcheng, get up." Even if there is no danger, we have to leave quickly.

Ruan Cheng lay motionless on the ground.

"Chengcheng. Enough of the joke, it's time for us to go.

"Chengcheng?"

"Chengcheng!"

Ruan Meng realized that something was wrong, Ruan Cheng wouldn't have gone so far as to joke, could it really be that he was unconscious? Ruan Meng raised his leg and was about to pass.

Chu Wei stretched out his hand and grabbed Ruan Meng.

Ruan Meng turned his head and said angrily: "Let go."

"Do you know how he got unconscious? Don't know anything about the past to die? If you want to die, I won't stop you. Chu Wei let go.

Ruan Meng said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I'm too excited."

Chapter 75: Lost

Chu Wei took out his pistol and shot it around Ruan Cheng's body, and there was calm around him, and nothing came out to attack. "Can you get the fireball back?"

Ruan Meng said embarrassedly: "No." Ruan Meng then remembered that his ability was useless in the forest, and there was no way to cause a fire.

"Wait here, I'll go and see."

Ruan Meng's face was slightly red, "It's not okay like this, why don't I go over?"

Chu Wei handed the backpack to Ruan Meng, took off his coat to cover his mouth and nose and slowly walked to Ruan Cheng's side, and after making sure that there was nothing unusual around, he bent down to resist Ruan Cheng on his body, and said to Ruan Meng: "Exit first."

Ruan Meng followed Chu Wei and walked outside the forest, this time he felt that something was wrong, Ruan Meng looked at the traces of pressure on the ground in front of him, and then took a closer look around. Said in surprise: "This, isn't this where Ruan Cheng fainted?"

Chu Wei frowned and looked around, turned around and continued walking.

"Still here." Ruan Meng asked in a trembling voice, "Did we encounter a ghost hitting the wall?"

Chu Wei put Ruan Cheng on the ground and said, "Just check here and see how he fell unconscious."

Ruan Meng squatted next to Ruan Cheng to inspect and found a black spike on Ruan Cheng's hand. Ruan Meng pulled out the spikes and handed them to Chu Wei, "I found this in Cheng Cheng's hand."

Chu Wei looked at the inconspicuous plant with yellow flowers blooming on the side, "It turns out that ordinary plants have also mutated, be careful not to be touched by any plants."