261-270

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 261

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua: "How's that?" Are you still satisfied with what you dare to see?

He Qing said in a long voice: "Satisfied."

"Would you like to try it, then?"

He Qing pushed Mu Hua away and said, "I'm going to be angry if I keep playing."

Mu Hua said disappointedly: "Qingqing, when will you be able to fully cooperate with me once?"

He Qing complained in his heart, who asked you to shut me out of the door and freeze, and I didn't give me food! This is called feng shui rotation.

He Qing walked to the bookshelf on the right, the third floor, the third. Sure enough, it was the same bamboo slip as in my memory.

Mu Hua took away the bamboo slips, "The formation that changes the temperature?" It looks very practical, and with the formation you can replace the air conditioner. However, Mu Hua only read one sentence, and the rest of the content automatically appeared in his mind, and at the same time, He Qing with a pitiful face appeared.

Mu Hua: "During the time you were in a coma, in addition to Jiu Fangqi and He Chen, there was me, right?" Am I having a bad attitude towards you? "It's not that you're being bullied, how can you show such an expression, but the pitiful look looks unexpectedly emotional, why don't you bully it?

He Qing: "No, your cooking skills are still as good."

Mu Hua: "So, the mutant animals have made peace with humans, and the zombies are also on the way to come, when will you marry me?"

"Huh?" He Qing didn't react for a moment, wasn't he talking about the things of the previous life? How did you turn on this?

Mu Hua: "When will I be given a title?"

He Qing is embarrassed, this kind of bitter drama of a poor girl begging for the children of a rich family. "Ahem, isn't it nice that we're like this now?"

Mu Hua: "No, I'm going to have a big wedding and let everyone know that you are mine."

He Qing: "It's not right to be possessive.

Mu Hua: "It's not right not to give a name.

He Qing: "Now it's only the people of X City who accept mutant animals, and I'll promise you when the world is in harmony." "It's going to take a while, it's a little wrong for two men to have a wedding or something, so forget it. It can be dragged on for as long as it wants.

"Don't you regret it this time?"

He Qing: "Probably." "Playing tricks or something, proper tricks help the joy of life.

Mu Hua lowered his head and bit He Qing's mouth fiercely, "It's not probably, it's necessary." Otherwise, it's tied up, no matter how good you are, I'll press you to the wedding.

He Qing, "I don't like ghost animals.

Mu Hua: "Isn't it up to you to see if I'm a ghost animal?"

==This means that it depends on your own performance? Show off a ball of yarn! This is the threat of Chiguoguo at all!

So, He Qing said earnestly: "I like gentleness."

Mu Hua: "I can be very gentle.

The implication is that it can also be very gentle!!

He Qing said: "Let's go out and see what's going on outside, I don't know how the zombie with gender dysfunction and no transvestism is doing in the base."