105

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 105

Author:silent Label: Modern times

So handsome! He Qing, who originally wanted to ask the teacher about the crime, was fascinated by Mu Hua and nodded involuntarily.

"I miss you too, but I haven't eaten yet, I'll eat you after I've eaten." The last two words, Mu Hua leaned over and said in He Qing's ear.

He Qing's ears were numb, and he was confused again.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing's current appearance, how could he still be in the mood to eat, the only thing he wanted to eat was He Qing himself. Mu Hua said: "Go back and think about today's training by yourself, and then find something to eat."

After speaking, he picked up He Qing and left.

After He Qing walked into the room, he remembered that something was wrong, shook off Mu Hua's hand and asked angrily, "Are you not planning to let me out?"

Mu Hua was shocked, and hurriedly said, "How come? I wish I could go out with you and see the scenery outside.

"Really?" He Qinghu looked at Mu Hua suspiciously.

Mu Hua had a serious face, "Of course it's true, how could I lie to you?"

He Qing said: "Okay, I will believe you this time." Don't do it tonight, so you can get some rest.

Mu Hua's expression became complaining.

Compared with the harmony of the villa, Chu Wei was not so lucky. As soon as I left the village, I saw plants growing vigorously on the ground. Chu Wei just thought that no one cleaned it up, and the weeds grew vigorously, and he didn't care too much. The road was covered by plants, and it was very inconvenient for the vehicle to drive, so Chu Wei drove the car very slowly. I arrived at the village in the afternoon, and the zombies in the village had been cleaned up by Mu Hua and others, and the remote area here was not there any zombies in the village.

Chu Wei got out of the car and walked into a house, the house was full of dust, Chu Wei walked into the kitchen, it was also dirty, Chu Wei turned over the rice bowl and noodle bowl in the kitchen. There was nothing empty inside, Chu Wei didn't mean to be disappointed, and went into the bedroom to check, the thin clothes in the cabinet were still there, and the cotton clothes and quilts were gone.

Chu Wei opened the door and left, and sure enough, there was nothing wrong with this road. Just don't have anything. He Qing has space, and he came all the way from the summer resort because of the food, and it was summer at the end of the world, and he would not bring the cotton clothes and quilts with him even if he ran for his life, and the disappearance showed that this place was visited by He Qing and others, so you can reach the summer resort by walking all the way down this road.

After determining the direction, Chu Wei walked out of the room directly, and if he set off early, he would be able to see Bei Tang Yi as soon as possible, and it would be okay to rest or something.

It is very dangerous to rush at night in the last days, because the night has little effect on zombies, and humans are different, and their eyesight is affected, and their strength will decline. However, the zombies here have been cleaned up, and there is a winter freezing, and there are no zombies here, so Chu Wei is relieved to go on the road. Early in the morning, Chu Wei yawned, and he was really tired after not staying for a day and a night.