150

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 150

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The captain sneered in his heart, finally stopped pretending? "I met Bei Tang Yi."

Anyway, Bei Tang Yi had to leave with him the next day, so the captain didn't deliberately hide it. Sooner or later, you have to know something, and it doesn't make much sense to hide it.

Jing Qian asked in surprise, "Northern Tang Yi?" He's not dead? "Bei Tang Yi's attainments in the field are much higher than his parents, so the central government also values him very much. The end times are coming, the zombies are in charge, what do you need most? Talent, of course! And there is no doubt that Bei Tang Yi is this talent, with Bei Tang Yi, are you still afraid that there is something that can't be studied? That's the person who came up with anti-cancer drugs.

The central government has invested a large number of people to find the whereabouts of Bei Tang Yi from the very beginning, but it is a pity that Bei Tang Yi's parents have been found, and there has been no news from Bei Tang Yi. After three months of searching, the central government has already given up, even if it survives in the early end of the world, what can it do? Can an unarmed man survive in a world full of zombies? I'm afraid it won't work. The possibility of Northern Tang Yi surviving is very small, and the central government withdrew the manpower to find Northern Tang Yi and issued a task with a high bounty, which can be regarded as the last possibility to be retained.

If he can find Bei Tang Yi, Jing Qian can't help but be a little excited, he won't have to worry about bringing Bei Tang Yi back to his life! The rewards on the surface are only for ordinary people, and those of them who know some of the inside stories of the base know that as long as they find Bei Tang Yi, then they will have what they want, and there are countless rights, food, and beauties.

"Hmm." The captain nodded. was also faintly worried, Jing Qian looked very wrong, as if he shouldn't have told him the news of Bei Tang Yi.

Jing Qian smiled and looked up, "Captain, I can't let the credit fall into your hands. So, sorry.

The captain took a step back and covered his arm and said, "What did you inject me?"

Jing Qian casually put the syringe into his pocket and said, "Of course it's a good thing, but it's not necessarily for you."

Jing Qian's smile was full of temptation, and he raised the captain's chin and asked, "Do you want to live?"

The captain wanted to use his abilities to fight back, but he found that he couldn't mobilize anything. Said angrily: "Want to control me? No way!

"You're not afraid of death, so what about your teammates? Can you bear to watch them stripped naked by me and thrown into the slums? I think the people in the ghetto must be sexually interested in their energetic bodies. Jing Qian looked at the captain confidently. This person is good at everything, but he is too emotional. As long as he threatens those he values, he will obediently comply.

The captain said weakly: "I, I listen to you." But you have to promise me that I won't hurt them.

Jing Qian smiled: "Of course, they are not a threat to me, and I can't trouble them."