114

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 114

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Looking at Bei Tang Yi's confident appearance, Chu Wei felt a little itchy, lowered his head and took a bite at the corner of Bei Tang Yi's mouth and said, "I'm waiting to see how you shine."

Bei Tang Yi's face turned red, and he held back two words for a long time, "Hooligans!"

"I'm only a rogue with you." Chu Wei lowered his head and took another bite.

Beitang Yi:

Chu Wei pulled Bei Tang Yi with satisfaction and said, "Don't you want to warm up?" We'll go now.

Assemble on time after an hour. Due to the previous mistake, this time it was divided into two teams, and it was better to take care of the large number of people.

Chu Wei still paid attention to Northern Tang Yi at the beginning, worried that he would be injured, but only later did he let go of his heart. Bei Tang Yi's reaction was very fast, and he would vigilantly avoid the mutant plant before it was launched, even in battle, he could always find a safe blind spot for himself, and only after making sure that Bei Tang Yi would not be in danger did Chu Wei let go of the attack.

The afternoon passed quickly, and everyone withdrew from the forest without getting enough of it.

This harvest was very rich, and seven crystal nuclei were harvested in one afternoon. This time, all the crystal nuclei were left to Shen Xu, because He Qing had decided not to plant plants anymore. Shen Xu sighed and accepted the crystal nucleus, everyone's expectations for him were too high and the pressure was great. It takes four or five days for a crystal nucleus to absorb it, and so many crystal nuclei, Shen Xu said that it is sweet pain.

After returning to the villa, they heard the sound of banging on the door, and everyone hurriedly ran in the direction where the sound came from. I saw a big snake the size of a bucket banging on the door, and Mu Hua took it out and slashed at the big snake.

There was only a shallow wound on the snake's body, and the snake turned its head to look at everyone in pain.

"Coax!" The serpent spat out a bolt of lightning.

The bald head hurriedly raised an earthen wall to block it.

The serpent flung its tail upward, and a large hole suddenly opened in the earthen wall.

Chu Wei divided the knife in his hand into a small knife and shot it at the eye of the big snake, and the big snake's tail flicked the knife and stuck it into the surrounding wall, and the big snake swept over the wall on the other side, and the wall cracked like tofu.

He Qing shouted loudly: "Stand back, lead him out!"

The Admiral lives on the second floor, and the corridors of the summer resort are wider than those built in ordinary buildings, but the width is still limited. And only a few rooms have been reinforced, and if the snake is allowed to destroy it like this, I am afraid that the building will collapse.

The people in the back retreated downstairs, and only He Qing and Mu Hua were left in the corridor. Mu Hua said to He Qing: "You go out first."

"Be careful, stay safe."