47

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 47

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua's eyes lit up with war, and he said to He Chen: "Go outside."

"Okay." After speaking, He Chen walked to the door.

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Wait for me to come back."

He Qing said: "Pay attention to safety, He Chen's ability is very strong.

"I'm not bad either, I'm a little careful with your man."

"Okay."

Mu Hua pointed to the corner of his mouth, "A kiss before the war."

He Qing stood on tiptoe and kissed the corner of Mu Hua's mouth lightly and said, "Don't be too heavy."

"I'll take care of it at my discretion." Mu Hua turned around and walked into the courtyard.

Xiaobao asked puzzledly, "Brother, don't we go out to see?"

"No, you don't." He knew Mu Hua's combat effectiveness, He Chen had no professional training, and he couldn't compare to Mu Hua in terms of hands and feet. In terms of ability, Mu Hua has cultivated the knife technique, although it has nothing to do with the ability, but the ability can be improved while cultivating, and the most important thing is combat experience, He Chen, a little boy in an ivory tower, can have any combat experience, although he has the memory of the previous life, but it is still not as good as Mu Hua. Mu Hua had rich combat experience before the end of the world, let alone after the end of the world, when he was in the pharmaceutical factory, so many zombies at the front door failed to cross Mu Hua's defense line. The same situation was encountered by He Chen, which was the end of escaping, Mu Hua dared to fight with countless zombies head-on, and did not fall behind.

Chapter 40: Xiaobao's whereabouts

Ten minutes later, Mu Hua walked in neatly dressed, walked to the sofa and stretched out his hand to He Qing. He Qing held Mu Hua's hand and asked, "How is it?"

He Chen walked in with a gloomy face, his face covered with bruises. He Qing silently praised Mu Hua in his heart, he had long wanted to beat He Chen, so that he always did something to himself. Although he was very touched by the food left by He Chen when he left, he was still puzzled, and this was completely comfortable.

Mu Hua said politely: "Accept."

He Chen touched the wound at the corner of his mouth and said, "You'd better pay attention, the people from the military department are looking for you." It doesn't matter if you get caught, don't bother my brother.

He Qing took off his backpack and took out a bottle of water and handed it to He Chen: "Find a time to drink the water, drink less for the first time, otherwise it will hurt a lot." He Qing already knew that Mu Hua had died and died when he drank the water, and when he thought of the handful he drank, he realized that Mu Hua drank too much when he drank it for the first time.

He Chen took the water and said, "This will always be your home, if that bastard bullies you, come back to me." Although he was very unwilling, he really couldn't beat Mu Hua, and He Chen also figured it out after being beaten. My brother has the memories of his previous life, and naturally he also remembers his own performance when he died, and my brother did not look back to himself, but found the man, which says it all. In the previous life, the man protected his brother very well, and this life is not bad, I have to admit that my brother was indeed raised by him very well, and his complexion is much better than when he was with him. Since it is my brother's choice, then let it go by myself, and my brother in this life will live well.