𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

When you entered the Managers office it looked exaggerated and modern just like the Mostro Lounge. Looking around you saw a tank full of fish.

You were fascinated with the room and the fish in the tank. But then someone with white hair caught your attention and so you turned to them and it was the same guy with glasses and blue eyes with a suit trying to look professional whilst you thought he was a foreigner.

"𝗢𝗵? 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲? 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿." You mentioned as Floyd and Jade snickered at your comment as the "manager" still had a stern look.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲? 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀?" You then said.

"𝗛𝗲𝗵𝗲~ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗼-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆." Floyd said before he giggled again, you thought it was cute so you patted his head with your fan.

Jade cleared his throat, "𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗬/𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮, 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿."

"𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁." Azul said as her gestured to the seat in front of the desk that separates you both.

You chuckled and went to have a seat on the empty chair as Jade and Floyd rushed near Azul like bodyguards. Azul adjusted himself on the chair properly before he spoke.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻, 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲?" Azul asked.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝘆?" You said with a smile.

"𝗛𝗺, 𝗜 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹?" Azul asked again, seemingly like he wanted to ask that for a long time.

You nodded, "𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹, 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿?"