𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘:

He then kisses your lips softly once and then gently on your nose. He then wrapped his arms around you and then gently turned you over and took off your panties/shorts before then taking off his jeans and shorts and then shoved his length in you.

He began slow and patiently, he wanted to make sure you stopped feeling pain so then when he went faster the only thing you would really feel is pleasure and compassion to him.

He went slow but when your body went slightly limp as you were relaxed, he then went a little faster and luckily his room was sound proof so now body would be able to hear your moans and cries of pleasure to him as skin contact noises also continued.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

You opened your eyes and the moon was out, you felt dizzy but for what it's worth, it's not that bad. You felt a hand over your hip which led you to then hear the sound of soft lion growls.

Leona was still sleeping, of course, probably tired like usual, it wasn't anything new but he was warm, it was....nice

You turned around to face him and then you closed your eyes to attempt to do what he did. Practically sleeping, later you fell into a deep sleep and your sleeping position was completely all over him, you were basically cuddling him in your sleep. One can never stay awake.

It was going all well, no distractions, no worries, no nothing...except for one thing...

• "𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬...𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑹! 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬!"

What was that? Was it a bird? Was it a plane? No it was your fucking left brain telling you to wake the fuck up and get to your house and it means 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 house.

Not the one here, not the one in the dorms, not the one with Leona, I swear everyone's gonna be either sad or upset with me but screw it, this isn't the time for simping.

Anyways, you opened your eyes again to see Leona looking at you with his iconic 101 smug ass face as he was lovingly- well- obsessively looking at your soft face.

He then leaned forward and licked your cheek slowly and gently and then instead of his hand moving down to your ass, he put it around your waist, pulling you into a little spoon position as he then fell back asleep.

"𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗮~ 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼!" You playfully said as he sneered and growled.

He blurted out in his sleep, "𝗠𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲."

He began to rub the side of his face against your neck and then your cheek, "𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱. 𝗜𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆? 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹."

You paused, how does he know...

[𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓]

{𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~}

===================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?
• 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
• 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?...𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
•𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬
• 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
• 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬~