𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

(Note: Sorry if you see this late, I just got back to skl and having a slight breakdown)

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒:

As soon as Lilia closed the door of the castle and left you and Yu outside for some privacy, you looked at him and smirked.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻," You said to him as he stopped pouting but still was frowning.

You then sighed at the human's silly expression and kissed his forehead, "𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"𝗠𝗺𝗺, 𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁," Yu said as he let go of your arm and then walked away from the dorm and through the portal where he had left.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

You walked in the Diasomnia castle and then went into your room but as you did so, someone's hand gripped your very own. As you turned around, wondering who that was, it turned out to be Malleus who was looking slightly down.

SLIGHTLY DOWN

He then went to pull you in for a hug and you chuckled but then you gasped slightly when he nibbled on your neck, usually you were the one to dominate not to be dominated but that is another story.

The only thing that is distracting you from speaking was his alluring dragon fae scent (idc that his canon species is called something else certain user everyone in the fandom calls him a dragon anyways)

He was then leading you into his room and then into the bed and whispered softly, "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆? 𝗠𝗺-𝗺𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀."

You stayed silent and tilted your neck slightly to allow him to nibble on your neck some more, leaving hickeys.

The clothes began to slowly slip off your shoulder and you felt him undoing your clothes and you dropped the fan with a soft thud.

What he then traced your body ( don't worry he doesn't mind if you're not the "curvy" or "perfect shape" nobody is perfect girls, you too boys don't worry if you're not muscular or slim he's still a gentleman)

He smiled at the noises you were making, he then led you to the bed and took off his garments and then started to move to you and then you two got more intimate by playing the so called "Patty-cake".

And as so Lilia, Sebek and Silver were there outside the closed door. Lilia started to chuckle, "𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲~."

When he said that he looked to see Silver covering Sebek's ears whilst Sebek is blushing in embarrassment.

The night with Malleus was slow and soft, even though he knew you were a demon he took it slow for you in the so called "Patty-cake"

He left so many hickeys on the left side of your neck because he found out that that side was your sensitive part because it's the closest side to your heart.

Get it because he's tryna take your heart? No? Whatever. Anyways, of course he was wearing a condom for you female readers but for the male readers, you get to decide whether to pretend he doesn't or does have it on.

After the love fest he stayed cuddling you after letting you wear his pjs so that it's not awkward and he nuzzled his face into your neck as you both slept.

He loved you, but behind this sweet facade, he did this because he wanted to make sure that you forget about leaving the Night Raven College as he and Leona and the other prefects and vice-prefects wanted you to stay, with them.

THIS IS NOW GOING TO GET TRICKY

[𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓]

{𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~}

===================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟎 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝
• 𝐘𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
• 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨-
• 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞~
• 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬~