𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘:

Get it because he's tryna take your heart? No? Whatever. Anyways, of course he was wearing a condom for you female readers but for the male readers, you get to decide whether to pretend he doesn't or does have it on.

After the love fest he stayed cuddling you after letting you wear his pjs so that it's not awkward and he nuzzled his face into your neck as you both slept.

He loved you, but behind this sweet facade, he did this because he wanted to make sure that you forget about leaving the Night Raven College as he and Leona and the other prefects and vice-prefects wanted you to stay, with them.

THIS IS NOW GOING TO GET TRICKY

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

When you woke up, you sat up to them get immediately pulled back down to the bed. You chuckled and then looked at Malleus.

"𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘂𝘀, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲~" You said with a slight hint of both amusement and teasing.

Malleus then said something under his breath as he rubbed his eyes and then pulled you into his arms and nuzzled his face back into your neck and his soft warm sleepy breath tickling against your skin, "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿?"

"𝗔𝘄~ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀~" You whined as you still had your grin that you had when you came to the Night Raven College. "𝗕𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆, 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁."

"𝗠𝗺𝗺, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝘁? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲𝗿." Malleus suggested as he peeked up and bit your jaw lightly and kissed your cheek. He was quite possessive but you never said anything though it was something new to you.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀, 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗲?" You asked with a slight hint of sarcasm though it was not and Malleus thought about when Lilia cooked.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙊𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙈𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

{𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℍ𝕌ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ} 𒊹⟹𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 ⟸𒊹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara