𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Chuckling at this action, you decided to let him have his space and talk to both Kalim and Yu. As you all had a good conversation about whatever you found entertaining, Grim finished his tuna and looked so full mainly because of his tiny soft bloated belly.

You scratched his bloated belly as he purred and smiled at the belly scratching, to him it felt like he was being pampered. Wait was there something that he was suppose to tell Yu? Eh, no matter, he'll probably remember soon.

After a while, when Yu and Grim went back to Ramshackle and Kalim went to sleep, you then went to Jamil and kissed him and then walked out of the Scarabia dorm.

𝐀𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦:

You walked in the castle and was greeted by a certain vampire fae that was standing on the ceiling saying, "𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮, 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲~ 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲~"

"𝗢𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮. 𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗶~" You said and laughed along with him. You booped his nose and kissed his forehead.

He was caught off guard by the sudden kiss but then chuckled again and gave you a sweet smile. He then booped your nose back and a timer went off.

"𝗢𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗽!" Lilia said as he hopped from the ceiling and walked to the kitchen and you followed suit.

As you followed him you felt a slender hand hood your hand and then pulled you back. When you looked behind you, Malleus took place and smiled.

"𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸." He said and pulled you close to him and you were caught of guard but then pat him on the head.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘂𝘀," You replied and broke free from his grip as he had loosened.

He smiled and then saw Lilia with a camera, apparently he had taken a picture of you too hugging each other.

You then saw Lilia with a camera and started to chase him around and he ran off, as you were chasing Lilia, Malleus chuckled at this interaction and his smile grew.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲:

"𝗬𝘂~, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗜'𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽~" You said to Yu as he sighed and shook his head.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲," He retaliated as you chuckled.

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻." You grinned with a charming shine.

"𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗼𝘄! 𝗛𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗻! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆! 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮!" Grim whined angrily as he then had a little tantrum by stomping his tiny feet on the floor.

Yu sighed and You chuckled before taking out a can of tuna and gives to Grim. Grim's eyes lit up as his mouth watered and snatched the can of tuna from you and took off the top of the can and started eating the tuna.

You three continued walking to the canteen with no complaints and when you got to the canteen, you saw Ace and Deuce sitting with two other boys, must be some more first years.

As you three had sat with them, one of the boys who had a purple bob, happened to know you and then proceeded to ask. "𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁! 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻, 𝗩𝗶𝗹!"

The back of his head was then slapped and he rubbed his head. You all looked at the person who slapped his head to see Vil looking mad as ever.

"𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼! 𝗗𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘃𝘂𝗹𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱." Vil said as he walked back to his table that had Rook.

When he was walking, you slapped his butt which made a clap and looked away and acted like nothing happened whilst he had turned around and glared at the back of your head.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

Walking in to a classroom, you saw a group of students looking at you and a teacher with half white and half black hair with a suit and a white fur coat that went done to his ankles.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗬/𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗩𝗶𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" He asked as you nodded. "𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲."

Jamil sighed once he saw you and waved his hand. You then walked to him and stood next to him behind a cauldron. You then used one of your hands on his waist and started to listen to the teacher.

After a while, whilst you and the others had to make a potion called "Draught of Living Death" which is a potion to make someone to fall into deep slumber that makes them look dead.

But then when you and Jamil had made the potion, a student bumped into him causing the potion to crack open and the smell then made him fall due to dizziness and being lightheaded and you caught him just in time...

[𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓]

{𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑~}

===================================
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:
• 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝟓
• 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝟑.𝟓
• 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝟑
• 𝐕𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞
• 𝐄𝐩𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
• 𝐀𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
• 𝐃𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐢𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭
• 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
• 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬~