𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

As you three walked through the mirror out of Octoville, you looked at Yu with a grin. "𝗦𝗼, 𝗬𝘂, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

"𝗨𝗵𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" Yu asked you in curiosity as he looked up at you.

You blinked and hummed as you continued to walk beside him. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁." You said as you tapped your fan on his forehead.

He nodded and you smirked before you both continued to look forward whilst walking with Grim. Grim still didn't like you because he thinks you took his spot in the college.

Walking past other students, you hid away from the sun as you grimaced a bit. "𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁." A male voice said as you three turned to the student who has blonde to purple hair and looked feminine yet masculine at same time.

You grinned, "𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝘆, 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻. 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩." The male glared and then looked you up and down before doing the same with Yu.

"𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺." He said to Yu but you held Yu's hand and twirled him around to close up to you.

"𝗔𝗵, 𝗔𝗵, 𝗔𝗵~. 𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲, 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁." You smirked as the man gritted his teeth.

"𝗩𝗶𝗹, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆." Yu said as you chuckled and then Vil looked confused but sighed.

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁! 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀." Vil said and he turned his heel to the mirror chambers.

You three followed him as Grim spoke, "𝗢𝘆𝗮! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝘂𝘀!" Vil sighed and ignored the cat and picked it up and then chucked him through the purple mirror.

Yu is shocked and runs after Grim through the mirror as you and Vil deadpanned before entering through the mirror as see a castle and then Yu hugging Grim like dear life.

You squinted you eyes at the cat, for some reason it made you envy the little pet but then you looked at Vil and smiled."𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼?"

Vil ushered you three in the castle and then led you guys up the stairs then into a room. "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂."

"𝗠𝗲?" You asked him with a smirk and he nodded and gestured you to go over to him which you did. "𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿?"