𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗶-" Yu tried to explain.

"𝙔𝙪..." You said with a threatening tone even if you were smiling. Yu gulped and nodded.

"𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗮, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻." Yu apologised as he kept his head down.

"𝗛𝗺𝗽𝗵, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲." Leona said as he crossed his arms and Yu sighed in relief.

Then the door opened and a man with hyena ears and tail came to the scene. He smiled with closed eyes.

"𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗮-𝗦𝗮𝗻! 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗵- 𝗵𝘂𝗵? 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?" The hyena man asked Leona as Leona then sighed.

"𝗥𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲." Leona introduced through a grumble as Ruggie waved.

You went to Ruggie and looked down as him, "𝗔𝘄, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗼𝘆." You ruffled his hair as Ruggie blushed and ran to Leona.

"𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗼, 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽!" Ruggie said as he gave Leona a paper bag of Leona's favourite sandwich. He then proceeded to hide behind Leona.

"𝗛𝗺?" Leona stretched his neck to see Ruggie hiding behind him and pointing daggers at you and Yu.

You should've not done that...but whatever Ruggie was adorable none the less and although he was glaring at you, you couldn't help but notice his tail wagging excitedly.

Then the door opened...He must've loved the affection but too flustered to admit it.

Yu just looked at Ruggie and you confused, "𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗢𝗼𝗼𝗼~ 𝘆𝗲𝘀!"

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁- 𝗡𝗼!"

"𝗢𝗸 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄...𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀" Yu said before leaving and you followed suit.

As you and him walked out of the green house, you immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him to the shadows with you.

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲." You said and dragged him along through the shadows then back into the NRC mirror chamber room.

As you dragged him through the Octavinville mirror with you and went into the Mostro Lounge.

Yu's warm hand in your cold hand felt nice and comforting which is weird since you're a woman-eating demon that is emotionless and a big tease.

You were about to let go of Yu's hand but he grabbed your hand back and started to cling onto your arm. This led you to chuckle at his tactics.

You didn't push him away from yourself and led him to the Managers office opening the door. "𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!"

Floyd gasped, "𝗞𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗶-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗼-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸! 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸!"