𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘:

"𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱." Vil said mockingly.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱." Asmodeus mocked back and as soon as he did, Vil's smirk vanished and a vein barely was visible.

"𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲! 𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Vil said as they continued to glare at each other.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

Asmodeus gasped, "𝗜𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻!"

Vil grasped, "𝗔𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝘁!"

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂!" A deep voice shouted, you look to see a tall man, he has black hair that's parted on the right side of his face, and black eyes with a red gradient. Like all of the feminine men you have seen so far,  he paints his nails and specifically wears red nail polish.

In his "Human World" clothes, he wears a simple black turtleneck that's tucked into his black dress pants. He has a striped navy blue blazer draped over his shoulders.

He has matching silver jewelry in the form of a necklace, and a watch on his left arm. His nails are painted red. He also wears black-framed pair of glasses.

The man walked to you three and Asmodeus looked away with a pout

The man walked to you three and Asmodeus looked away with a pout. He then looked at you when he got to you both and raised an eyebrow.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" He said with a stoic look on his face along with a frown. Meanwhile, you just smiled sadistically as per usual whenever you were around people.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗬/𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮, 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁~" You said, "𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳~?"

"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲." He said as Simeon, Luke, Vil and Asmodeus just looked at the interaction going on with the two of you.

"𝗔𝗵~ 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼? 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻~!" He snickered but there was a slight hint of seriousness at that last part.