Prologue

Author pov:

 Author pov:

Y/n look at Taehyung who is pointing gun at her .She feels no fear as she is already dead,her soul is dead .He snatched everything from her ,he tortured her so much that her soul was dead now .She is not afraid of death now .She just smiles painfully & turns around at the sea side as she is standing at the edge of cliff . She look at the sky & close her eyes .Today she will be free from her all pain

Taehyung gulp & pull the trigger. The bullet torn her skin & go inside her body but she feel no pain .Bcz of the bullet's force she lost her balance & fell from there & go inside the water . The water becomes red bcz of her blood. While Taehyung just stands in his place like a statue , his gun fell from his hand .,he just blankly look at the edge. He love her but his revenge make him blind .For him she is his sister's killer. Then he heard his friend's voice.Jimin run near him & stand beside him . Jimin : What you done Tae ? Yo..you killed her .*shock*

Jimin slowly goes near the edge to find her but he know she is gone,she is no more .Jimin eyes became teary as he saw red liquid in the water & he run towards Tae & hold his collar with anger.

Jimin: She is not Taesha's killer !!

Tae : What ? *shock*

Jimin : Yes she is Taesha's killer . Thay b*tch Sijoon is Taesha's killer .That b*tch showed you loop video , she is the one who kill her not y/n!!

Tae becomes numb , his body cant take his weight anymore & he kneel down on the ground.

Tae : I...i killed my love .*tears falling*

------After 2 years--------

Mr. Wang: Hello everyone today i want to introduce to you all my only one daughter my life , my princess , Wang Sian .*smile*

Jimin : Y...y/n *whisper in shock*

Tae hear Jimin's whisper & frown ,then he look up & his world stop . Tae : l....love .*teary eyes*

------------***------------

Sian : Look Mr.Kim im not y/n ,im Wang Sian ,daughter of Wang Kyun .

Its a story of a girl named y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He torture her so much that she lost her all hopes to live , she lost herself .For him she is his sister killer who deserve punishment .He married her to make her life hell .Finally after 1 year torture he decided to kill her & he did ...........

But whats will happend when he get to know the truth that she is not his sister's killer but its too......late

(Its a mature book , full with torture , rape , killings . Its a dark concept story) If you cant handle dark , mature story then you can leave this book.