Chapter 28(End)

Author pov :

Author pov :

(Torture part : If you are uncomfortable you can skip this part)

A girl is screaming for help. Her eyes are blindfolded, hands are chained with the metal chair .After gaining her consciousness she found herself like this. She can smell bad scents with can make anyone puke. Her situation is screaming danger. She scream but nobody is here to help her.

Suddenly someone open harshly remove that blindfold, which make her close her eyes as its bright for her. She slowly open her eyes. She look up & saw a person who is sitting on his chair like a King & smirking at her.

?? : K.. King... *fear*

V: Hello Kia. *evil smile*

Kia feel shiver in her whole body. She gulp & ask.

Kia : Ki.... King why im here?

V: OH so you don't know. *dark voice*

Kia : Yes... King I.. I really don't know.

V: OK then Soobin.

Then Soobin come towards V & give him a iPad. Then V show her a video which make her eyes widen.

This video is showing how Kia bodysham of Sian. Talk bad things about her. Which make h

Sian cry.

V: Bcz of u my QUEEN CRY!!

Kia flinch & V give that iPad to Soobin.

V: You b*tch how dare you to hurt my LOVE!!

Kia is now shivering in fear.

V: From your first day I noticed your slutty actions but I didn't said any bcz you are a good employee. But today you cross your limit. Bcz of you my wife cried. * dark voice *

Kia: King... Im... Im really sorry.... Plz leave me... I promise I will go away... From here. *cry*

V: Poor you but V is merciless. *evil smirk*

Then he pick a knife in his hand.

V: Today I will torture you so much that death will also afraid by seeing your dead body. *dark voice*

'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 21+ ||KTH||(Yandere)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara