Chapter 11

Taehyung pov:

Next day-

I was walking while the fog is surround me .I heard someone's voice,i know this voice .I quickly run towards that voice . Then i reach a girl in red dress standing edge of the cliff.

Tae : Hey stop!

Then the girl turn around & its y/n, my y/n. My eyes become teary & run towards her but before I could reach her she fell from there.

Tae: Nooooooo...!

I scream & open my eyes

I scream & open my eyes. Then I saw Jimin is standing in front of me with a worried face & also others are also here.

Jimin: Tae are you ok?

Then reality hit me that it was a dream but then I remember about my y/n.

Tae: Y/n.... Y/n...

I quickly go out from there & started to find her.

Tae : Y/n where are you?*worry*

My eyes are searching for her. Then I feel pain on my left cheek, Yoongi hyung slapped me.

Author pov :

Yoongi: She is gone, bastard you killed her...!!*angry*

Taehyung 's eyes become teary & kneel on the floor & Jungkook hold him. His heart is paining, now he just want her. Guilt & regret is eating him.

Jk : Hyung.

Yoongi : I told you that don't trust on that video but you didn't listen, you were so much blind in your revenge that you didn't investigate by yourself. I told you that b*tch Sijoon isn't a good person. I told you. But you...... You killed that innocent girl who deserves love but what she get, only hate. I told you to look at her eyes which was proof of her innocence. Eyes cant lie. I told you to not to break her, I told you to investigate by yourself. But you........

Jimin: Hyung calm down. *teary *

Yoongi : Calm down.... for what? He killed y/n. That girl who called us Oppa. *teary*

Jin: we told you Taehyung not to believe on that sl*t Sijoon but you never listen. That day Taesha & y/n were going to meet each other in that hotel. But Taesha caught that Sijoon with another man. That B*tch get to know & she caught Taesha & took her on the terrace. She is the one who pushed Taesha from there not y/n. That red coat girl was that b*tch.

Then he show him that video where Sijoon pushed Taesha.

Jimin: We found this video from beside building of that hotel. Y/n was holding that coat bcz she was searching for its owner as she mistakely pour drink on Sijoon's coat so Sijoon took that chance & told y/n to clean it & y/n did. But after cleaning when she come back she didn't find Sijoon. & that's why she were holding that coat on her hand. That Sijoon was very cunning but also fool, she made deleted all footages but to forget that so experts can pull out all deleted videos.

Jin: We give all videos to experts & they told us that video which she showed you that was a loop video.

Taehyung heard their all words quietly, he clench his jaw, fist his hands, his eyes become red with anger. Now his dark side is back. Which he buried after killing his parents killer. Now its back for his revenge, his Veganza. He stood up & silently go towards the door.

They also observe his actions & members know that his beast side is back, who will destroy his enemies.

Rm: Hyung he is back.

Jk: V is back.

Hobi: Yes he is. *looking at the door*

_______________

Sijoon is now sitting in front of mirror while wearing a wedding dress. Dress is also slutty like her. She is observing her while makeup is making her hair style.

Sijoon : Do it properly you know im going to Mrs. Kim soon,so I'm your queen. So do it perfectly or you will lost your job*smirk*

M. Artist: Y.. Yes Queen.

Sijoon : Why Tae is not picking my phone. Today is our marriege & he is late. Maybe he is doing preparations.*smirk*

(a/n: OH b*tch you are going to taste the real hell. Your are going to pay & also your so call lover 😏) (Next chapters are about karma, you know... 😏)