Sad Ending

This part will start after V captures Sijoon

This part will start after V captures Sijoon . Connected with Chapters 1- 14  

Author pov :

After Tae  found out the truth he lost his mind . His dark side captured his brain . 

Everyday V used to torture Sijoon . He didmt showed any mercy on her . 

At night he always cries for y/n .  

While his hyungs were worried about him . Yoongi keep searching for y/n & one day(after 3 months) they find her in a hospital.  

Tae was happy after knowing that but his happiness vanished as he found out she was in coma . 

Her condition wasn't good. Beach locals found her body near the shore . He also found out y/n is pregnant. 

Doctor told him that after they start her treatment her condition was critical as she lost too much blood . After 1 month they found out her pregnancy. They cant do her abortion so they were searching for her family & that is how Yoongi found her . 

Taehyung cried a lot after knowing that .  tae told them he wants to keep his child bcz her abortion can kill her . 

As per Taehyung's request doc shifted her to Kim Mansion. V arranged all equipments for her . During that time Taehyung continues his torture on Sijoon & at last he killed her by slow poison. 

During this time Taehyung was the one who take care of her . Every night he cries , telling her how much he regret . Every night he sleeps with her while talking with her . He also talk with their baby . 

The whole 9 months were a beautiful hell for Taehyung. 

Doctor deliver her baby by surgery. During surgery Y/n's blood pressure was low  , her condition was critical . After 48 hours of her delivery y/n died . 

Taehyung was heartbroken. He cried while holding his babyboy . 

His hyungs handle him & the baby . For 1 month he was in shock, he was quite . He locked himself in his room again . 

But Jin lost  his cool after Tae passed out one day .  

After Tae gain sense Jin burst out on him . 

Jin : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!COME BACK INTO YOUR SENSE !!!NOW YOU HAD A SON...HE NEEDS YOU !!STOP ACTING LIKE THIS ...tAESHIN NEED YOU!!!! 

Taehyung sobbed & hug Jin . 

Yoongi sigh & make Tae hold Taeshin . 

Taeshin smile at Taehyung while make him smile .