Chapter 12

Author pov :

Author pov :

Taehyung press his break & stop the engine. He quickly got out from his car.

He quickly go inside Sijoon 's house.

All maids & guards bow him as he is the owner. Yes it's his another mansion which Taehyung gave it to Sijoon, on her birthday.

All guards are scared as they all look at his emotionless face, his dark aura is screaming. They all gulp & they know something is going to happen.

Tae : Where is that b*tch Sijoon?

That maid become shocked as he never cursed on Sijoon. She gulp.

Maid: Mam is in her ro..room king.*scare*

He didn't said anything just go towards her room.

He harshly open the door which make huge noise & make Sijoon flinch.

 ____________

V press the break & come out from his car.

He call his right hand Soobin.

V: Take her inside my torture room.

Soobin: Yes king.

With that some guards take her towards basement which is actually torture cell.V smirk as he remembered how harshly he slapped her & make her unconscious. 

He quickly goes inside the mansion & goes inside his room. He sit on the floor, his eyes become teary as he remember how he torture y/n. He was in love, she is his first love. Yes he never loved Sijoon. He was just attraction for him & nothing else, he just used her for his needs. He fall in love y/n when he first saw her in Taesha 's school. Yes he saw her before Taesha' s dead. But he didn't knew that she is Taesha 's best friend & her name.When he saw her he forget everything & his heart started beating fast .

When he saw her he forget everything & his heart started beating fast

His tears are betraying him today, he grabs his hair & scream.

Tae : Y/n.....!!!

He cry his heart out. He is feeling pain in his heart. It's like someone is stabbing his heart. He stood up & started to destroy his room. He break everything. He harshly punch the mirror which make his hand bleed but he didn't care. Her painful scream, her tears, her face is coming infront of his eyes.

He is disgusted by himself, how much he tortured her , rape her . He cried & break the vase near dressing table.

Tae : You deserve this pain Kim Taehyung, you made her cry, you make her feel useless, you made her feel pain.

With that he started punching the wall. His white shirt become red bcz of blood.

Tae : I killed her with this hands, I will destroy it.

With that he punch more.

Then the door break by his hyungs as they heard loud noise from his room . They widened their eyes as they never saw him like this.

Jin : Taehyung!!!

With that Jungkook quickly hold his hands to stop him.

Tae : Leave me Kook I deserve it....!!!

Yoongi feel his blood boiled.

He quickly grab his arm & slap him again.

Yoongi : Come back into sense Taehyung!!!

Taehyung cry More & kneel down on the floor.

Tae : Hyu... Hyung I love her.... Plz... I want her. My revenge killed her. *cry like a baby*

Jimin: Taehyung hold yourself.

Tae : I cant.....!!! *cry more*

Rm: If you will weak then who will punish that b*tch & her poor lover.

Tae harshly wiped his tears.

V: I will make their hell. Bcz of them I lost my wife & my sister. I will show them the living hell. I'm not going to kill them so easily I will torture them so much that they will beg me to kill them but I will not. I will kill them slowly. *dark voice*

Hobi: We know V but need to be strong.

Tae: Hyung plz can you plz give her back to me. I promise I will cherish her with my love, care plz... *teary*

Jin : I wish I could. But Tae she is gone, she is no more. Nobody can stay alive after falling from there.

Tae cry more while looking at the floor.

V: I promise my love I will make them pay.*smirk*

With that he passed out.

_______________

Now all 6 members are inside the living room with worried expressions after making Tae treated his wounds by doctor.

Jin : Guys V is back. I hope this time Tae can control V.

Rm: I know. We are scared hyung. His sprit personality is back. That dark personality which is dangerous.

Hobi : Yeh you are right.

Jimin : I hope somehow Y/n come back. Bcz i saw his Obsession towards y/n. I know its dark just like V.

Jk :I also noticed that Hyung.

They all sigh in worried.