Chapter 16

After 11 months-

After 11 months-

Author pov :

A slap make Sijoon fell on the floor. She feel humiliation but she can't do anything.

Tae: How dare you to touch my y/n's dress.* yell*

Tae is very angry today bcz he saw Sijoon wore y/n's dress to seduce Taehyung to save herself but she failed.

Its been 1 year 11 months she is in this hell. Tae didn't miss any chance to hurt her. He burned her hands bcz she once slap & pushed y/n. After so much tortures she still try to seduce him to save herself. She is still a selfish b*tch. Taehyung make her do all houseworks . She always make mistakes & Tae take that chance & torture her more. He even make her eat expire foods.He already kill Jeahyun. He kill him last week in front of Sijoon. Many times Sijoon tried to escape but God always make her fail. She is scared of him.

Taehyung grab her jaw tightly.

Tae: You still have gut to seduce me huh? Today I will teach you a good lesson. *dark voice*

With that he dragged her by hair & take her in the basement.

Taehyung order his man to give him whip. V hold that whip which make her eyes widen.

Sijoon: ki.. King im sorry I will never do this again.... Plz.. Forgive me...*scare*

V: Forgive you never. *anger*

With that he whipped her like no tomorrow.

After 30 min he threw that whip & hold her face in his one hand.

V: Tomorrow is my Taesha 's birthday. Remember I promised her that I will kill her culprit on her birthday. *smirk*

Sijoon feel her soul left her body.

V: Don't worry I will kill you like you killed my sister.* evil smile *

Then he left that basement. & Sijoon is lying on the floor like once y/n was.

--------Next day----------

Taehyung is pointing his gun at Sijoon while Sijoon is standing near the edge of terrace. It is the hotel terrace where Sijoon pushed Taesha.

V: Remember at here you pushed my sister. She died bcz of you. I killed my love bcz of you. Today I will kill you in both ways.

Sijoon gulp & close her eyes as she know it's her end.

Then V shoot in her chest & she fall from there. Its high floor so she will die after falling from here for sure.

V: I fulfil my promise Taesha. *look at the sky*

--------After 1 month--------

Jin : Yeh Taehyung meeting is going to start & you are here. Come fast.

Tae: OH I didn't check the time hyung.

Jin: Its ok let's go.

_____Meeting room____

Taehyung sit on his chair.

Today is a important meeting. Kim Empire will collab with one company but for this all ceos are here to give there presentation.

After 2 ceos presentation.

V: Now it's your turn Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang stood up & bow to V. He showed his presentation to them which empress V.

After meeting -

V: So Kim Empire will collab with Wang industry.

Mr. Wang smile & bow to him.

Wang : We will give our best King. Btw King I want to invite you & your partners in my party. Bcz tomorrow I want to announce something important. Plz can you come plz King.

V was going to refuse but before he could say anything Jk cut him.

Jk : We all will come just give us the part details.

Wang : Thank you Mr. Jeon. *smile*

After giving all details Wang go out from there with happy face.

V glared at Jk.

V: Why you accept it.

Jimin: V it's being long time we didn't attent any party so.

Jk : plz hyung come with us. Plz..*puppy eyes *

V can't resist & just nodded.

V: OK.

Jk : Party is tomorrow at 5 pm.

V :Hmm.

With that he left from there.

_____Tae 's room____

Tae : I miss you love. I know you will come back. *teary*Good night baby.

With that he fall asleep while holding her picture.