Chapter 06

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 3 months - Kim Royal Hall

Today is Taehyung's birthday

Today is Taehyung's birthday .So everyone is here for royal party .Everyone is now enjoying their time. All rich peoples are here in his hall .

Taehyung is sitting on his chair while talking with his business partners .Suddenly he feel someones hand on his shoulder so he turn around & its his girlfriend Sijoon who is wearing a revealing dress which showing her skins a lot .She show her smile (a/n: Ofc ugly).

Sijoon: Happy Birthday baby .*smile*

Tae : Thank you baby .

Sijoon : Today i will give you pleasurable gift & trust me you will like it .*smirk*

Tae : I know .*smirk*

After that they started talking their dirty conversations.

After sometime Sijoon excuse herself & go away from there & Taehyung then notice her ,y/n .She is serving the guests .She is wearing a simple maid dress & her face is cover with mask .

(Its bcz of a security issue.Kim never shows their servants faces .)

He observe her actions

He observe her actions .She is serving guests quietly doing everything perfectly ,he cant resist the fact that she is beautiful .Yes he never saw a beautiful girl like her ,she never wear any makeup just like simple things . He dont know why now he feel bad whenever he hurt her .He notice hr left hand which have bandages on it as yesterday he burned her hand .

Flashback-

When y/n was making his coffee ,he come inside the kitchen .He look at her & smirk bcz he want take his anger on her .He quickly hold her hand softly which make her flinch .She didnt look up just look at the floor .He notice the boiling water & suddenly he put her hand in the boiling water .Y/n scream her lung out . Y/n : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... she try to remove her hand but he her hand tightly .after some sec he leave her hand & y/n quickly hold her hand & cry loudly .

He quickly hold her hair harshly .

Tae : You know what you are such a piece of shit .Now i get to know why god made you orphan .

His all words is stabbing her heart & her tears are falling .

He look at her & feel pain in his heart but he push her harshly & go out from there while y/n was holding her hand , crying .

Flashback end

He shook his head & look other side .

While serving y/n heard someone call her so she turn around & its Jimin , yoongi & jin .

They stand infront of her .

Jimin : How are you y/niee ?

Y/n : Im ok oppa .

Jin : I know how much ok you are .

As he notice her injured hand .

Yoongi : Dont worry everything will be fine soon .We all are searching for evidence . After some days we will have all evidence & we will give it to Tae ,then he will free you .

Y/n look at him but she is not happy as she is empty .

They notice her emptiness & sigh .

Y/n : Hmm.

She just said nodded & left from there .

Jin : We need to do this quickly .I know her mental state isnt good .

Jimin : Yes Hyung .I also notice that .

They sigh & left that place .

After party Taehyung & Sijoon go somewhere to spend their time .You know what i mean .

After 1 week -

y/n is now sitting on the ground while looking at the garden .

She love garden .Today she is here after completing her all works as Taehyung isnt here .

He is in his business trip .He is very busy bcz of new projects & contracts so he come home rarely but he didnt let her rest .He give her all mansion works to her ,to torture her from far .Y/n didnt said anything just obey him .

While looking t the flowers she notice some birds flying around .

Y/n : You are lucky to have wings & have your freedom .

She blankly look at them .