Chapter 09(Smut)

Author pov :

After 18 days-

(Smut start :R*pe)

Taehyung is thrusting inside her while she just lying under him while looking at the ceiling blankly .Her cheeks are red bcz of his harsh slap . Forehead has cuts & many scratches on her face .He is groaning in pleasure while she is feeling numb . After some time she passed out .

Its been 18 days since she is trapped in this room. As he promised to show her a living hell & he did. In these 18 days he countlessly raped her, whipped her, and beat her. He gave her only some amount of food which she didn't take properly & also gave her birth control pills . He dont care about her he is just care about how to ruin her fully. He didn't even give that poor soul any clothes to wear. Her body is covered with bruises. Her face shows zero emotion & pale . She is dead from inside.

He doesn't know that he not only ruined her, he also took her all hope now she just wants to die. She is praying for her death.

After thrusting he finally cum inside her for 3rd times & he laid beside her while panting. (Smut End)

After getting into normal breath he look at y/n who is unconscious, her private part is bleeding but he don't care. He don't want her to die early so he call the doctor.

Doc give him some medicines to apply on her private part & he did as she is still unconscious. That lady doctor feel really bad for her, y/n state is really bad. But she can't do anything so she left after completing her works.

_________________

Meanwhile -

Yoongi : Why the hell Taehyung isn't picking our calls? *annoy*

Jimin : We need to find him Hyung before it's too late.

Its been 17 days Taehyung didn't contact with anyone bcz he is busy with y/n. Jin got to know that he took y/n somewhere with him but they don't know where. They tried to track him but they failed.

Jimin: I think we need to send our man's to find him. I'm worried for y/n hyung. I don't know what's he is doing with her.

Yoongi : I will try again to track him.

With that Yoongi started doing his work.

Jin: I hope we will save her.

____________________

?? : Finally after 1 day y/n will be go away from our life. *smile*

?? :I know Sijoon, I was waiting for this so long. *smile*cheers

Sijoon : Yes Jeahyun(Its not an idol). I will fulfil our all dreams. Btw i contact with Taehyung & said that he will marry me next day of Taesha's birthday. *smirk*

Jeahyun: You are so genius baby. I'm proud of you.

Sijoon : I know. *smirk*

With that they kiss each other & enjoy their time.

But they don't know that their end is coming close to them.