Nobody Can See : Can You Be Trusted

Bibi POV
Until I avenge my mom, nobody can see this. I stowed it back where it was hidden by dust and cobwebs. Somehow, someday, I would avenge my missing mother.

But one of my closest and only friends knew. Fang.

Sandy POV
"Jessie, why are we going here again?" I asked my friend Jessie as I watched the bus travel into Retropolis. Fang, Jessie's friend and a famous actor, sat beside me and answered, "Well, I'm visiting Retropolis to visit my old friend Bibi. Jessie decided to tag along and asked if she could bring you, since her husband Leon is dealing with some important business."

I reminisced, "Oh yeah, that's right, where's your wife Janet?"

"Oh! She's doing a stunt show right now, so she can't come." Fang answered. "Anyways, let's get off here. This is where Bibi stays. Be careful, guys; this place is very dangerous. You can get robbed randomly."

As if it was a jinx, a brawler nearby tried to grab Jessie's bag and run, but Fang sent him crashing into the alley wall with a powerful kick. "I knew I should have brought this," Fang grumbled as he whipped out a black object that was spherical in shape.

An obscurer.

"Now, nobody can see, hear or even smell us!" Fang declared proudly. "Follow me, guys!"

Bibi POV
When I stepped down the stairs leading to the attic, I glanced at the clock and gasped, "Oh no, I'm late for my meeting with Fang! Should have been there 15 minutes ago...hope they can protect themselves..."

I rushed out of the door, grabbing my keys and Mr. Bat as I ran. Slamming the door closed, I hightailed it to our meeting point. On the way there, I heard someone call me. "Bibi!" the familiar voice whispered. There was a click as Fang, Jessie and another boy materialised.

"Oh, an obscurer. Smart!" I laughed as I gave Fang a hug. "What's up, old friend? I snuck to Brawltopia the other day to find stuff for the diner and saw the article about your new wife!"

"Really? What article?" Fang asked, as if he didn't know.

"StarrNews! It was on the front page, I think two months ago? It was titled, 'Brawlywood's hottest suitor finds stunt queen wife!' or something like that." I answered.

Blushing furiously, Fang rushed us to my house.

When we sat down in the living room, I asked Fang, "So, why did you come here?"

"Oh! Brawlywood producers want to do a story on your life. It's going to be titled Life in Retropolis : Left Alone." Fang returned.

"Well, I guess that's fine, but they can't mention...you-know-what..." I conditioned.

"What?" Jessie and the boy asked curiously.

Fang nodded his head and said, "I think you can trust them."

I judged, "Jessie, maybe yes. She's a great promise keeper and she won't spill it. But the boy is new. Never seen him before."

"I'm Sandy!" the boy introduced himself to me. "I promise I can keep a secret."

"Well actually, I believe him," Jessie stated. "For the twelve years I've known him, he's never done anything to break my trust."

"I guess...I'll just have to put my faith in you. I trust you, Fang..." I agreed slowly, after some long hesitations.