Chapter 6

I cried alone in my room, my ear buds in. They blocked the sounds around me, I listened to All I Want by the kodaline.

All I want is nothing more, than to here you knocking at my door. Cuz if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure.

A memory sprung from my mind. Everyday after school, I would picture the dad I never knew sitting on the balcony with a whole bunch of presents. But everyday I would be disappointed by the absence. I cried every night by his emptiness.

If you loved me,
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body,
Take my body.

At that point, I had been full out sobbing.

All I wanted,
All I needed,
Was to find somebody,
I'll find somebody.

It reminded me of the absence of my father, leaving me looking for love from other boys in my older years. Without my dad, I was always trying to get a boyfriend to fill the empty void in my life, but because of my unlikable personality I never earned any.

If you loved me,
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body,
Take my body.
All I want is,
And all I need is,
To find somebody,
I'll find somebody,
Like you.

The song came to a conclusion, leaving my thoughts soaring around the room. I realized the truth.
Yes Kathryn, you may have lost your mother, but maybe you have what you've always wanted. You have your dad back. He might have to take mom's place. No matter how much you would like to fight.

I wiped tears free from my eyes, and my feet slid across the smooth cement floor over to a small living room.
"Um... Dean?" I awkwardly whispered, hoping it would be loud enough to hear over the TV.
"Yes Kathryn?" He cocked his head over, astonished by my start of a conversation. My voice shivered as my heals clicked uncomfortably.
"Is it true?" My thoughts were inaudible in reality.
"Is what true?" His curiosity had widened, I could see it in his dilated eyes.
"That I died?"
His eyebrows perked up in surprise.
What was I not supposed to know?
"Well, yeah." He shifted in his seat as my eyes wandered vigorously.
"But how come I'm still here?!"
"Ask your dad." He turned 'his comfy chair' back to the TV screen.
"Back on Doctor Sexy..." I heard the TV announcer spoke with enthusiasm.
Damn he doesn't have a life.
"Well then your just as helpful as everyone else." I muttered sarcastically, leaving the room.
I knew I didn't have a choice, I had to communicate with Sam sooner or later.
No, not yet.
My frustration was rising rapidly as my toe was stubbed painfully on the door as I opened it, causing blood.
"Damn it!" I yelped, stopping the blood flow. I panted as I limped over to my bed and buried my face into my pillow.
Once the pain dialled down, I rocked myself back and forth, looking at my cut foot. My eyes rested on it, creating a confident focus. A light blue light appeared from the scratch, searing it back together to normal skin.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!?????????" I gasped, yelled across the whole state of Kansas. Both Sam and Dean sprinted around the corner, a gun holstered in there pockets.
A gun?!
"It's about time you told me what the fuck is going on!" I exploded in rage, uneasy of the possibly loaded gun at hand.
"What?" They both questioned in unison.
"Everything! Why the hell do you have guns? Why have I been having weird nightmares of burning? How come after I wake up with burns on my skin? How come I fucking heal myself in seconds?!!!!! I demand a fucking explanation!" I shout. Sam's face turned white followed by Dean's face.
"You wake up with burns? You HEAL YOURSELF! What the fuck?!" Dean exhaled loudly.
"Prove it." Sam spat with disbelief, his eyebrows furrowing.
"After you tell me all this most wanted crap? Why are you two most wanted in America?! Why do you have guns and what's with all the folklore in your library?!" I furiously erupted. Dean and Sam traded soulful looks before Dean opened his mouth.
"Well, we kind of hunt crazy. Demons, ghosts, monsters and all that jazz. And that requires a lot of illegal choices."

"No way..." I inhaled vastly, super surprised by his answer. I looked over to my desk table in thought, shocked.
"I know." Sam sighed, turning around.
"No I mean you guys are hunters."

My eyes scanned thousands of books, constantly learning more information.
Exorcisms/Expelling+weaknesses:
Demons- Regna terrae, cantate Deo, psallite Domino
qui fertis ascendit
Holy Water
Leviathans: Decapitation
Borax
And so on. I spent many hours of my weeks reading, preparing for a hunt.

"KATHRYN!" Sam's voice snapped my flashback away.
"I remember. I remember!!" I exhilarated lively.
"I remember about demons, wendigos, shape shifters, leviathans! I remember it all!"
"Well that's great but what's up with all this healing yourself deal?" Dean said sarcastically as Sam stood blindly.
"Fine." I spoke with ease as Dean handed me a silver knife. I pushed down on my skin and pulled, creating a cut across my wrist. My mind had full concentration on it, only to see a vibrant blue seal it into nothing.
"See?" I kind of jumped by the surprise. I just watched their eyes widen.

--------------
A/N:
OMG TYSM for 200+ reads!!!! I'm literally crying right now just thank you.