Chapter 9

A/N:
Omg I'm so sorry about the wait, I went out traveling and the hotel wifi sucks. I hope this one works and if not I will throw my phone across the room and then break out into sobbing because I can't buy another phone.
--------------------

It was like a paused time paradox. Castiel flashed out, leaving us frozen. I watched Sam's eyes fill with tears, as Dean stared blindly.
"I-i..." I repeated, my thoughts building.
"I'm s-sorry...." I stammered, I randomly just started crying.
Here I am, destroying everything.
My heart shattered to the floor as they both turned around, head hanging in the other direction.
"I'm sorry!!!" I hollered, hoping to see them turn around. I just watched them walk down the corridor with a poor posture. I backed up to a wall, sinking on to the floor, my head buried between my knees.
They're not coming back. They're just going to leave me like everyone.
My eyes reddened and became puffy over time.
Why would I do this to myself!? I've gotten nowhere, I'm now alone. Good for me.
After I finally got motivation to get up, I arose to my feet and let my eyes scan a clock.
4:39pm
I've been out for that long?
I watched every step as I creeped over to my room, being silent as possible.
"No, Dean. Do you want to know why I'm mad? Because my own daughter was hurting herself and you were very aware. Why didn't you tell me!?" I heard Sam rage as I passed his room. I froze and crept up to the closed rosewood door, leaning my ear up to eavesdrop. Dean didn't respond to Sam's outburst of anger, but Sam seemed as if he couldn't stop.
"You know what Dean, maybe you should let me do the parenting. She's my daughter, not yours! Now get out!" He yelled, followed by footsteps walk towards the door.
By now I was darting down the corridor, hoping they wouldn't catch me. Tears flung as I ran. I saw Dean glance over at me as I stopped to take a good look at him from across the hallway. He seemed ashamed, but held reasoning in his eyes as I closed my door, locking myself in.
I could hear a big sigh echo throughout the halls, but I couldn't do anything but sit there thinking, the whole night.
||Time Skip.....||
Knocking arrived at my door, bringing me out of my aching body. I've sat there for 6 hours. My body was sore as I creaked my door open, to see no one. I investigated to see one of Dean's burgers resting on a plate, sitting on the floor. A large amount of salad plated on the side. I peaked over to see the back of Sam, almost at the end to the living room.
Avoiding me? Really?

"REALLY." I shouted across the hallway in a sarcastic tone, taking the food.
With force, I slammed the door closed.
I ran my hand through my hair before my eyes were fixated on the burger.
He didn't remember, did he. That I can't eat without that vitamin thing.
I sat there, feeling my stomach rumble before I decided to ask him. I was silent as possible, not trying to disturb this man who checked in to Dickville.
"Can I have the med that helps me eat..." I stuttered awkwardly to see him drinking uncontrollably. He groaned and pointed towards a cabinet. Carefully, I grabbed the only meds container labelled with my name and disappeared back to my room.
||Another Obnoxious Time Skip||
It's been like this for a week. It's been far to long. No one has talked to me. I followed his steps as I caught him in the hall.
"Dad..." I started. No reply.
"Sam!" I screeched to get his attention. He looked over his shoulder, away from his collection of empty bottles.
He shrugged and looked back, grabbing the last full one.
"Okay, this has gone on for far to long Sammy." Dean stepped in, facing his brother. Sam deliberately ignored him, only getting more enraged.
"Sam!!!! You wanted to be a parent so start acting like one." Dean looked him directly in the eye, almost as if he forgot I was here.
"Please Dad." I added, trying to make him less menacing.
Before I knew it, I felt shards of glass impale my arm, watching the bottle shatter. It stung badly, so I dropped to the floor, screaming.
"WHAT THE FUCK SAM! Kathryn!" Dean shrieked, rushing over to my shocked body. My eyes teared with blood pooling, watching Dean pick me up, away from the situation.
I was stunned, so shocked. It took a couple seconds before Sam had realized what he had done, rushing over to me. Dean only gave him a glare of 'fuck off not now' and led me to the couch.
"Kathryn baby I'm so sorry." Sam jumped over, looking at my fearful hazel eyes.
I flinched before muttering "get away from me." His eyes teared ever so slightly as Dean moved him away and started to clean and pull glass out of my arm.
Sam left to his room, I could hear muffled sobs through the walls.
"Why did he..." I whispered to Dean, holding my sobs back.
"I... I don't know." He responded awkwardly as I hissed from the agony of the hydrogen peroxide.