Chapter 8

"About. What?" I slowly closed the fridge, to see him standing in front of me with 'it'.
Oh my fucking god he had my blade.
My eyes widened as an actress, I was nervous so I decided to lie.
"What is that?!" I lied yet again, his face in his 'I know your fucking lying' look.
"Castiel told me, come talk to me in your room where Sam can't hear." He murmured. I slowly followed him, biting my lip scared.
He sat down on my bed, patting the place beside him. I sat where he gestured, looking him in the eyes briefly before looking down.
"So...?" I mumbled, not daring to look up again.
"So what?"
"So where is the screaming, the yelling?"
He didn't say anything, but I could sense sympathy build up in him. He rested his hand on my back, making me a bit more tense.
"I'm not going to do that. I just want to know why." He had general concern. Not the bullshit, but real concern.
"Why do you even care? Everyone in my life leaves me anyway. You're just going to tell Sam if he doesn't already know." I retorted with impatience, pulling away from his arm.
"I care for you, Kathryn. I've known you for most of your life."
"You like, just met me a couple months ago."
"I've taken care of you before. You know, the years you can't remember. But please, just tell me why the self harm." He whispered, pulling me back in to his heat. I tried to resist at first but I melted into a hug.
"Maybe I..." I stuttered, my eyes started tearing. "Maybe I forgot what I need to remember."
His arms were so tight, and so warm.
"Please don't tell Sam..." I mumbled quietly, holding back my sobs.
"I won't unless it continues. If I or Cas catch or find it again, we will tell him. Promise me you won't cut." He held me, before I realized this was really weird.
Dean? Sympathy? More like Black and White.
"Promise." I whispered, standing up and wiping my tears away.
I watched him walk out, saying a goodnight. I obviously didn't sleep, just dwelled on the fact that a needle was happening. Eventually I passed out and got some sleep.

I awoke peacefully, combing through my messy hair and looking at the void of scars. Thank god they healed. Every footstep echoed down the hallway.
I peaked into rooms that were open. All were very similar. Grey Grey grey.
I finally reached the main room to see a ochre color dentist chair awaiting me, along with the boys and Cas preparing with a syringe. At that moment, I stopped. The needle was VERY LONG, three holders at the base. I still stayed in my pjs and approached, half asleep.
"I'm ready when you are." I sighed, rubbing my eyes blissfully. Cas welcomed me to the chair as Dean and Sam looked at me unsteadily.
I felt the pointed tip of the needle already greeting my neck.
"One more thing." I tried to include.
"Dean, Sam, I don't want you guys to be in here. There is always that chance of me, y'know, dying." I sounded so monotone. I didn't even care about life anymore.
"Please don't say that." Sam gritted his teeth fearfully. I moved my head over where the door was, watching them follow my movements out.
"Are you ready?" Cas had the cold metal on my neck.
"I don't even care anymore." I muttered, squinting my eyes shut. I could feel it insert in my skin, hitting nerves as I hissed in pain. I shrieked, the pain was unbearable. More than I thought.
"I can stop." He stopped for a brief moment. I inhaled and exhaled quickly, catching my breath.
"No! It's fine!" I rushed him to removed this angel's grace.
I started screaming again, before I set myself into shock.

I sat with dad gazing at the stars. We were in the middle of some argument.
"Pffftt frozen yogurt is beyond healthier." He said hysterically to by statement.
"You know, I would agree if you would get the soft serve fro-yo and not the crappy stuff you buy from Wal-Mart."I yelled, a smirk across my face. He sighed as we continued arguing over ice cream and frozen yogurt.

I sat across from Dean, watched him read his novel. I pretended to read, but secretly I was perfecting my prank. A pie was set up on the top of a book shelf, just slightly behind him. I could knock it on him with a flick of a finger from the string. I finally prepared myself to run and pulled it. It was a dramatic slow motion to hit him in the head, splattering Apple pie everywhere.
"Kathryn you little bitch!" I heard him shout cheerfully. I demonically laughed as I sprinted down the hallway.

(Back into reality)
I opened my eyes, constantly seeing blurred objects moving. I blinked a few times until my vision returned, to see Sam and Dean fight off mysterious men with angel blades.
The pain returned, creating the unmasking agony. I wanted to help, I really did, but I had a needle in my neck. I inhaled, as the needle left, leaving me breathing heavily.
An angel stood in front of me. It wasn't Castiel, it was different. They had short blonde hair, and they held the angel blade to my throat.
"Oh please no!" I whined fakely, looking over at Cas in the same state. I winked before pushing the blade the opposite way from my throat, cutting the angel's head off. I kicked the angel on Castiel, helping him doing the same. I turned around to Sam and Dean, feeling fully satisfied with my 'I feel like a badass'.
I smiled, but they both stared in horror. My grin quickly dissolved as I looked down. Every scar I would have had without the grace returned. My arms, shoulders and ankles had thousands of cuts and scars. I looked up with my jaw dropped. Sam looked horrified, but Dean shifted, noticing there were fresher cuts that weren't before our promise.
-----------
A/N:
I know..... Imagine how awkward that would be!