part one- bella

Me and Helena have been best friends since third grade. She has always been there for me. Her parents are like second parents to me. I don't have the best parents but I won't get into that right now. Me and helena look like twins, except for our hair color and height. I'm 5'2" and blonde. She's 5'8" and brunette.
*Monday morning Helena's house*
Helena- Henry come on we have to pick up Bella before school!
Henry- Why do we have to pick her up every single day it always makes us late!
Helena- Shut up and get in the car.
Henry- Ugh fine.
*Monday morning Bella's house*
I finished getting ready. Today I'm wearing low rise jeans, a navy blue sweater, Ugg minis, and a black bow in my hair. My parents aren't home as usual. I go downstairs and see Henry's car parked outside. I run out and hop in the backseat. We are 15 Henry is 17. He is 6'1 so I have to look up at him to talk to him.
Helena- Hey babes!
Bella- Hii!!
Henry- Hey Bella.
Bella- Good morning Henry.
We all go to the same school. Henry is a senior. Me and Helena are sophomores.
*At school*
School goes by pretty quickly today. Me and Helena have almost all our classes together which is great! I am a straight A student but right now I'm failing two classes (Math and PE). She gets mostly B's. We sit with our small but close friend group at lunch like we always do. I'm waiting for school to end because Henry and his friends are taking me and Bella to the mall!!