part two- the mall

*after school*
Henry pulled his car up to the front doors
Henry- okay get in losers
It was me, Helena, Henry, and his two friends Ian and Maxwell
Ian- Why are they here?
Henry- My mom said we couldn't go unless i take my little sister and her friend.
Maxwell- I don't mind
Ian- The more the merrier
Henry- oh sh*t
Helena- what's wrong?
Henry- there's not enough seats in my car
Ian- who's the smallest?
They all looked at me
Helena- Bella can sit on my lap!
thank goodness it's her and not one of the guys. though i will admit i'm a bit disappointed.
The mall was an hour away and I'm pretty exhausted from a long day at school. i stretched my arms out and yawned
Maxwell- aww someone's tired
Bella- shut up i am not!
I was blushing hard.
Henry- Bella we're still 45 minutes away you can fall asleep if you want.
It only took me a minute before i leaned my head on the windows and knocked out.
Ian- oh look she fell asleep
Henry- is she uncomfortable on your lap Helena?
Helena- no it's fine she weighs nothing
Maxwell- she's so cute like that
Henry- keep it in your pants Max. She's just my sister's annoying friend.
*at the mall*
Henry's POV:
I parked the car and we all walked in. I needed some new shoes. Helena wanted to go to this homemade gift shop so we went there first. everything was pink and covered in flowers but i figured if the girls got to pick the first store they would cooperate. I saw Bella looking at a light pink baby pacifier. weird.
We finally got out of there and went to nike. I wanted a pair of jordan's and i found the perfect ones.
Bella's POV:
Henry dragged us to a shoe store. his feet are HUGE! after that we went to starbucks.
Helena- I'll have a caramel latte
Maxwell- I'll have a green tea
Ian- I just want a water
Henry- I'll take an iced black coffee
Bella- Can I please have a hot chocolate?
Starbucks employee- I'm sorry hon you're gonna have to speak up
Henry suddenly came up behind me
Henry- a small hot chocolate for her. extra whip cream please.
Bella- thank you (i whispered)
Henry POV:
I couldn't help but do it for her she was so helpless and shy.
Helena: I need more driving minutes to get my license i'm driving!
Henry: Fine
I tossed her the keys
Maxwell: Bella can sit in my lap for the ride home
i was weirdly mad to see Bella blushing
Henry: She'll be sitting in mine since i've known her the longest and it's not weird. all she is is my little sisters annoying friend
She looked down after i said that. I didn't feel bad though, it was true. right? we all climbed in. it was a bit awkward at first she was squirming a lot in my lap. after around ten minutes she fell asleep. She slipped her thumb in her mouth. So childish. That's when Ian found it.
Ian- Yo look what's in her shopping bag!
he pulled out the same pacifier i saw her holding earlier.
Maxwell- Awww a paci for the little baby girl
Helena- Guys I'm sure it's just for her little cousin or something.
Henry- Well she's moving a lot in my lap a lot and sucking her thumb we may as well put it to use and calm her down.
Everyone wanted to see it in her mouth so they agreed. I gently removed her thumb from her mouth and placed the pacifier in. She immediately took it and relaxed. It was pink with pearls and little bows.
Henry- Look how cute wittle Bella looks.
I've always loved to tease her. I can't wait till she wakes up. I snapped a couple of pictures, and she really did look young. The bow in her hair definitely didn't help her case. Or the fact that she was sitting on my lap.
Bella POV:
I fluttered my eyes and slowly woke up. I couldn't remember where I was for a second but I had my new paci in so I must be home in my bed. I just sat there with my eyes closed and sucked happily until...
Henry- Looks like someone's enjoying herself.
I felt myself blush like crazy. I suddenly remembered where I was. Omg omg omg this is sooo embarrassing! I should've hid it better. But I can get myself out of this.
Bella- Uhh why was this in my mouth
I gestured to the pacifier
Maxwell- You were sucking your thumb in your sleep. Ian found your little paci so we decided to help you out.
Bella- That's not for me! It's for my cousin!
I sound a little too defensive but it was a believable lie.
Helena- I told you guys!
Bella-  Helena why would you let these idiots put this in my mouth?
Helena- I mean you were sucking your thumb Bells and it looks pretty cute on you.
Everyone laughed. Except me.
Bella- I was not sucking my thumb. I don't suck my thumb. Stop lying you guys.
Henry- Whatever you say little one.
He patted my head. I was so angry!! But I blushed at the nickname.

We dropped everyone off. I was last.
Helena- Byyyeee I'll see you soon!
Bella- Bye I love you Helena!
Henry didn't say anything. He always thought I was kind of annoying, not me personally I would just always be loud in the house with Helena. When he wasn't teasing me he wasn't talking to me.

I was finally home. My parents thankfully weren't here. Just me myself and I. I ran up to my room and changed. I didn't have so many "small" clothes yet but I'm working on it. I'm not an age regressor or anything. Like I don't get into the headspace of it, but I do like to feel small sometimes. Just to distract myself when things are hard at home. I put on a pink bodysuit with a snap crotch that kind of makes me feel like I'm wearing a onesie. I imagine someone snapping it closed for me. I throw my hair into pigtails with two bows, put on fuzzy socks, pour some strawberry milk into a childish plastic cup, grab my bunny stuffie and put tinkerbell on my laptop. She's my favorite. I wanted to use the new pacifier but now I can't look at it without getting super embarrassed. I have an hour until my parents get home.