part six- the hangout

Henry's POV:
Max is picking us up soon. I need to call him for a couple details.
Henry- Hey Max you there?
Maxwell- Yeah what's up?
Henry- How many seats do you have in your car?
Max- Six, exactly enough for the six of us today. One of the seats has my little sister's car seat in it though.
Henry- Oh really?
Max- Don't worry I'm about to take it out.
Henry- No, don't. Leave it in there.
Max- Umm okay no problem.
Henry- Alright bye see you soon.
*hangs up*
This will be perfect.  She barely weighs more than the requirement to not need one anyway. I just love seeing her embarrassed and flustered. I know she's secretly happy though. Me and Helena have always been natural caregivers. I think that's why she picked such a small, innocent best friend. Right now I'm glad she did. I didn't think I wanted such a sweet innocent girl but Bella has me wrapped around her little finger. I'll be nice soon but for now I want to tease and embarrass her as much as possible.

Bella's POV:
I add some simple gold earrings and a bracelet to my look, check myself out in the mirror, and decide I'm ready to go. Helena has more of a streetwear style, but she looks really good too. I waltz downstairs making my skirt swish.
Henry- Jeez why are you so dressed up to go to the mall?
Bella- Some people like to good every once in a while.
I say while obviously rolling my eyes. Henry just scoffs and walks into the kitchen. I'm about to grab an apple for breakfast when...

Helena- THEY'RE HERE COME RIGHT NOW GUYS
Bella and Henry- Cominggg
We go out to Max's car. It's really nice and a lot bigger than Henry's, there will definitely be room for all of us. Everyone gets into their seats in the back and Henry hops in the front next to Max.
The only seat left has a big pink car seat on it.
Bella- Uhh should I put this in the back or something?
I say gesturing to the car seat.
Max- There isn't enough room in the back.
Henry- Looks like you'll just have to sit in it.
He says shrugging his shoulders. There is NO way I'm sitting in that thing. I cross my arms.
Bella- Why didn't you take it out before you came to pick us up?
Max- Well uhh you see I was going to but then I ran out of time and I didn't think you would care I thought we would all just laugh it off.
Helena- Come on Bells we really should be going if we want to get there before rush hour it's just a seat it's not a big deal.
Henry- Yeah Bells
He stretched out my name really long. I had unfortunately lost this battle.
Bella- Hmmph. Fine.
I sat down in the stupid seat but I was not going to do the straps. I pulled the regular seatbelt over me and the seat and that seemed to work just fine.

Max: Alright we're at Ian's house let him in the car.
I was of course told before that I couldn't have Ian's seat either.
Ian- Hey gu- oh my goodness how did you guys let Bella be this unsafe?!
Helena- Huh?
No no Ian pleaseee don't say what I think you're going to say!
Ian- Bella is in a car seat but she's only using the regular seatbelt she has to be strapped into the car seat too.
Why did he have to say that!! I was doing perfectly fine.
Bella- It's not like we're gonna crash or anything!
Ian- Uh uh uh safety first.
Then he bent down and started to STRAP ME IN. He unbuckled the regular one and then he put my arms through the arm straps and clipped it just above my waist, then he pulled up the crotch strap and connected it to the upper one. Thank goodness I'm wearing shorts under my skirt. Then he pulled the regular buckle over me and clicked it in. This is humiliating. I barely know Ian. Now these hot guys are laughing at me looking like a toddler.
Helena- She fits perfectly. Haha.
Bella- Shut up!

The rest of the drive went slow until the worst thing that could have happened... happened.
We saw the blue and red lights flashing and hears the WEE WOO WEE WOO. Max pulled over and a cop approached the window.
Max- Hello sir
Cop- Do you know why I stopped you today?
Max- No sir
Cop- Your due for a car inspection, your sticker is expired.
Max- I see. This is my parents car sir I had no idea I will make sure we get that done.
Cop- I'm going to have to write you a tic- Oh good on you guys for keeping her in a car seat sometimes it's hard with the older ones but since they're still small enough to need it safety should always come first.
I was hiding my face at this point. I didn't know what to do!
Bella- Actually this isn't my car I'm only in this seat because there isn't enough room. I don't usually sit in one.
Cop- Oh well who do you live with?
Henry- That would be us.
Cop- Make sure you get her one of those for your car too. She should always be safe and strapped in!
Henry- Thank you sir we will definitely be getting her one now.
I was MORTIFIED. I really hope he's not being serious.
Cop- Alright you guys seem like good kids we can forget about the ticket. Have a nice day!

We're finally at the bowling alley and I can finally get out of this seat! I play with the buckles but I can't seem to get them undone. Who makes these things so difficult?

Henry's POV
I see Bella struggling with the car seat buckles. I could stay quiet and let her figure it out, but that wouldn't be so fun would it?
Henry- Sweetheart do you need help?
I cooed putting on my best sympathetic face.
Bella- No!
5..4..3..2..1
Bella- Okay fine yes I need help.
Henry- Aww baby it's okay let me do it.
Her face went beat red. I love to tease her. I made sure to take my time undoing every buckle while she hid her face. I was enjoying this way too much. When I was done I scooped her up out of the seat and into my arms.
Bella- Hey put me down!
Henry- What's the magic word?
Bella- You cannot be serious.
Henry- Oh I'm very serious young lady.
She gave me her best puppy dog eyes.
Bella- Please Henry?
Henry- Good girl!
I praised and put her down. She flattened out her skirt with her hands and took off towards the building.

We had such a good time bowling. Me, Max, and Ian beat Bella and Helena sooo bad! It was amazing. The plan was for all of us to go back to Max's and hang out. We were all kind of tired, but still wanted to hang so we made our way back.