part three- the big fight

Bella's POV
Right as I cleaned up and changed into normal 15 year old girl clothes, my parents pulled in. I walked downstairs. They believe it's disrespectful not to greet them at the door.
Bella- Hello Mother. Hello Father.
I bowed in respect
Bella's Father- You are in big trouble Bella.
I'm always in trouble, I stopped asking why they'll tell me.
Bella's Mother- You are failing TWO classes and we found out you went to the mall with boys!
Bella- Well I went with Helena the boys were just there too.
Bella's Father- Are you back talking?
Bella- No sir.
Bella's father- Until you get your grades up you are going no where with anyone you understand?
Father was pinning me against the wall at this point
Bella- Yes I understand.
I squeaked out. He threw me on the ground.
I went up to my room and stared at the ceiling. I got out lucky this time. They usually hurt me much worse. I was almost asleep when I heard my mom.
Bella's Mother- BELLA COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW
I ran downstairs
Bella's Mother- I called for you three times who do you think you are not answering your mother?
Bella- I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.
She slapped me hard across the face
Bella's Mother- I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD SPEAK.
Bella- Sorry M..mo..mother
Bella's Mother- Get rid of that stutter of yours useless baby.
Now I was crying
Bella's Father- If you're gonna sit there trying to make us feel bad for you just leave and don't come back for awhile we wanna be alone just peace without our cry baby daughter for the weekend.
Bella- W..what?
Bella's Father- YOU HEARD ME LEAVE AND COME BACK ON MONDAY OR YOU'LL BE IN HUGE TROUBLE!
He pushed me into the wall. I got up and ran upstairs. I packed a small bag and left. But I didn't know where to go. It was cold and dark. Even though my parents were horrible, they were rich. They gave me a lot of money, mostly to get me out of the house but I'm still grateful. I went to a coffee shop and ordered a hot chocolate and a grilled cheese.
Cashier- Where are your parents hon?
Bella- Oh I'm here alone.
Cashier- You're far too young to be here alone can I call someone?
Bella- Um I'm 15.
Cashier- Oh I'm sorry miss I thought you were a little younger.
Bella- No problem I get that a lot.
I ate alone in silence. Which I don't usually mind but today I was sad. I didn't know where to go. When I left it was already 8:00pm. I decided I had no choice but to walk to Helena's. It was only about a 40 minute walk. I enjoyed the starlit night walk even though I was a little scared. I felt the bruises forming on my body but I'm used to it. I arrived at Helena's and shyly knocks on the door.