part five - the weekend pt 2

Bella's POV:
I wake up in a dark room. I think it's the middle of the night. I'm in Helena's bed with ginger (my stuffed bunny) in my arms. Im wearing my day clothes. I hate sleeping in my day clothes. I take off my jeans and throw on one of Helena's big hoodies.

Then I hear it. The thunder. I look outside and it's storming. I hate storms so much. I want to cry I'm really scared. I can't  be alone, but the only person in the house is Henry. I sigh, put my hair in two braids, and make my way to his room. He's sleeping, of course, and UGH he's shirtless.
I don't wanna see that! He does have nice abs though. Then I hear another stroke of thunder and see lightning. I whimper in fear. I slowly walk up to his bed and tap him on the shoulder. He wakes up confused and looks around.
Henry- Bella?
Bella- Hi.
I nearly whisper
Henry- Jeez what are you doing in my room?
Bella- I don't wanna be alone right now.
Henry- Uh okay why?
Bella- It's kind of em.. embarrassing.
Another loud stroke of thunder. I jumped under the covers and a tear rolled down my cheek.
Henry- Looks like someone's afraid of storms.
He teased.
Henry- You just get more immature every minute. It's cute though darling.
Bella- I'm not in the mood for teasing Henry.
Henry- Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry. Here just come closer to me Belly nothing can hurt you.
I have ginger in my arms. I hope he hasn't noticed. He falls back asleep so I let my thumb find its way to my mouth for comfort. I really want my paci but I can't go get it. I'm too scared to leave. I tap him on the shoulder again. Turns out he wasn't sleeping.
Henry- Is everything okay?
Bella- Would you be able to get something out of my bag?
Henry- Yeah sure. What do you need?
Bella- Could you p..please grab my p..p..paci?
I said so softly I wondered if he could hear.
Henry- Your paci huh?
He chuckled. I just nodded. I couldn't look at him.
Henry- I thought that was for your little cousin. Sorry, sorry I'm being a jerk of course I'll grab it for you kiddo.
I forgot to grab it for me he has to leave. I'm getting really scared since I'm alone. I start to cry pretty hard. Partly because of the storm but also I've had a tough day. I hold ginger close and wipe my eyes on my oversized sleeves.
Henry- I'm back. Hey shhh are you crying? Don't cry Belly it's okay you're safe, here you go open up.
I open my mouth just wide enough for him to put the pacifier in. I'm embarrassed, but very happy to have it. He doesn't seem to be judging me but I'm sure things will be different in the morning. At least Helena will be here. I hope he doesn't tell her about any of this. I feel so tiny compared to him I can't help but act childish. His huge arms are wrapped around me. I finally feel safe. I never wanna go back home.

I wake up to a sunny morning. No more storms.
Henry- Mornin little one.
He's looking down at me and playing with my hair. I'm about to say "who are you calling little one" but it comes out more like "mph mmm mmp" because of the pacifier in my mouth. I blush and stop talking.
Henry- Helena's on her way home. Don't worry I called to tell her you're staying for the weekend. Think you can be a big girl today?
He takes the pacifier out of my mouth and sets it on the night table.
Bella- I am perfectly capable of acting my age thank you.
I cross my arms and turn away from him.
Henry- Whatever you sayyy.

I go to Helena's room and put on a pair of shorts. I was only wearing panties and a jumper before. I brush my hair and teeth, put on deodorant, and go downstairs. I hear Helena's car pull in.
Helena- Hi Bella! I'm sooo sorry about your parents! I'm so glad you're staying and you can stay as long as you need.
She pulled me in for a hug.
Bella- Thank you so much Helena.
Helena- I hope Henry wasn't too annoying.
Bella- He wasn't... all bad.
Helena- Okay good. Sooo we're all going out again today. Maxwell's picking us up in 2 hours to go bowling and then to his house. It'll be me, you, Ian, Max, Henry, and my friend Izzy.
Bella- Okay cool that sounds fun!

I put on a plaid mini skirt, a black top, and a black headband.

Then I put on some makeup, curl my hair, and put on white frilly socks and Mary Jane's

Then I put on some makeup, curl my hair, and put on white frilly socks and Mary Jane's. I'm sooo excited!!