~ Chapter 1 ~

~Obanai's POV~

I was walking towards the village, The gravel path under my feet lead the way. The sun was shinning down on me and my snake, Kaburamaru. 

The mission that I was assigned to, was to kill a demon. That demon had been killing young children, not adults. To my mind and ears that sounded curl, to just kill children. 

As I remembered that they said that the demon looked like a cat. They also say that the demon had female like features, but sounded like a man. It's odd to find a cat demon, to be real. 

When I got to the village, I went to the first hotel I could see. I opened the front doors and got a room. I took the keys that was handed to me, by the lady in the front desk. After that I went to my room number. 

When I opened the door to my room, It was quit better then he outside of the hotel. I had a clean bed, nice restroom, and a large space. I sat on the bed. It was nicely made and it was soft. 

I laid down on the bed and Kaburamaru slithered off my neck and onto my chest. I petted his head softly, Kaburamaru hissed happily. I smiled from under my mask, It made me happy that I have a friend that likes me how I am. 

I continued to pet his head, as I turned my head to my  side. I looked out the window, to see that the sun was still shinning bright. I sighed and I closed my eyes, "maybe I should take a nap to pass the time. Hmmm.... or get some energy to fight the demon..."  I said softy.

As my eyes were still closed, my eyes slowly got heavy. Soon enough I feel asleep. 

Hello I hoped you guys liked my first chapter!!! Have a great day/night!!!

(Words: 321)

This is short....