~ Chapter 9 ~

~Sanemi's POV~

I was walking to my mansion with Obanai in my hands. When we got there, I told Obanai that he can walk around my mansion. I did to make Obanai feel more used to it. I then went to my room to take a well needed bath. 

When I was done taking my bath, I saw that Obanai sleeping on my bed. His snake was staring at me, I felt a little creeped out. I walked over to my bad and laid down on it. I looked at the snake, "what do you want." It flicked its tongue at me, then looked at Obanai. I sighed, "do you want me to hold him or something?"

His snake nodded. I didn't knew his snake could understand English. I sighed again and picked up Obanai. I gently placed on my lap. When I placed him on my lap, he curled into a ball, purring. I smiled softly, he's to darn cute. Then I felt something going up my back. Then I heard a hiss.

I looked back to see Obanai's snake up my back and around my neck. I froze. The last time his snake slithered around my neck wasn't that bad, maybe because he was around my uniform not my exposed neck. It felt weird to just have a snake around your neck. How could Obanai deal with all of this?!

~Time skip~

~Third Person POV~

It was early in the morning. Sanemi woke up to a nocking at his window. He got up, while rubbing his eyes. He looked to the window, to see his crow. Sanemi scoffed quietly, and looked down to still see Obanai sleeping on his lap. He picked up Obanai and softly placed him on the bed. 

Sanemi got up and went towards the window. He opened the window and his crow flew in the room cawing loudly. "HEY SHUT UP, OBANAIS SLEEPING," Sanemi whispered loudly. His crow stopped cawing and looked at him. "Sorry, my bad master..... Anyway, lady Shinobu want you to bring Obanai to her mansion," Sanemi's crow said. "Ok, but why so damn early," Sanemi said. 

Sanemi scoffed and walked over to his closet. He got his uniform, "you can go now." His crow nodded and flew out the window. Sanemi looked at Onanai how was sill seeping. He sighed and changed into his uniform. 

When He was done changing, he walked over to Obanai. He picked up Obanai and put him into his uniform. He go his katana and up it in his belt. He then looked over to Obanai's katana. He thought about taking his to, but Obanai is a can right now. So he won't be needing it. Sanemi sighed and walked out the door of his room. 

Sanemi paused. He forgot Obanai's snake, he sighed and went back into the room. "Come on, your coming to," Sanemi said to the snake. Obanai's snake slithered off the bed and up Sanemi's leg into his uniform where Obanai was. He shivered as he felt it's scales moved around his skin. 

He sighed and started to go to Shinobu's mansion.  

I hope you guys like this chapter!! Have a Great Day/Night!!!

Also Thank you for 2k reads!!

(Words: 532)