~ Chapter 8 ~

~Obanai's POV~

I woke up in the sun on my skin..... I mean my fur..... I got up form Sanemi's chest. I look up to see him face, he was still sleeping. A little smile crept up my face. When I smiled my mask got a little lose. I then quickly ran to the washroom. Then washroom door was a but open, so I pushed it with all of my cat strength. God being a cat, their not that strong as a Hashira. 

I got up on the sink, and then I looked at myself. I got my bandages with my claws, and I try to fix it. It took awhile to do I because of my claws getting stuck on the bandages. When I was finally ready to go back into the room, I jumped of the sink and went back to the room.

When I got in it I saw Sanemi sitting up, he looks sleepy still. He was looking forward, with Kaburamaru around his neck still asleep. I walked towards the bed and jumped on it. Than got him back into reality. "Hey, good morning," I said. He looked at my, then he picked me up like a baby.

"Mine," he said and he laid back down on the bed. I blushed, I guest he is not back into reality. "Sanemi wake up. We still have to get back to headquarters," I said as I tried to push him with my paws. He hummed in a deep tone, and then got up again. "Fine....."

....~Bit of Time Skip~....

As we where walking around the village, I saw a the mouse again. "I'll be back in a bit,"I said. He hummed "ok, but be careful," Sanemi said. I got off his shoulder and followed the mouse quietly. After awhile of following the mouse, I remembered when happened last night. I didn't want to kill it. 

I was about to get back to Sanemi, but then something got my by the scruff of my neck. It was a hand. I looked at the person who picked me up, to just see the father of the kid that got killed and the one who slapped me. I hissed. His everywhere!!

He looked at me with a hateful glare. He scoffed "this looks like that boy from the village," he said. The woman looked at me, the mother. I lifted my paw up, "aww look how cute it is," she said. He looked at her, "this thing  is not cute," he replied. I hissed at him.

A few heart beats later Sanemi came. "There you are.....," he said. "Oh your the owner of this ugly thing," the man said. I looked at Sanemi, he looked pissed. "Excuse you sir, this thing is not ugly and he has a name," Sanemi said as he raised his voice up. I lowered my ears and looked down. 

Then Sanemi got me out of the mans hands. I hissed at the man and clawed onto Sanemi's uniform. Then we left towards the headquarters. 

....~Time Skip~.... 

We are at the headquarters, in a meeting with the Hashiras and the master. When the meeting was going on, I was on the ground sitting. I sighed, how long will I will be a cat. When the meeting was about to be over the master called me. " Obanai, are you a cat now," he asks. "Ahh yes I am, master," I replied. 

"Will I hope you turn back soon, my child," he said. I hummed, in response. After the meeting Mitsuri ran towards me, and pulled me into her arms. I was scared because she could just squish me to death. When she did, I meowed but it sounded like a whiz instead. 

"Oh I'm sorry Obanai-kun," Mitsuri said. "Its ok," I replied. Sanemi walk towards us, "so where are you going to stay at," he asks. I thought about it. I do like Mitsuri, buuut I do like to be Sanemi more. 

"I'll be staying with Sanemi," I said. "Ohhh I was hopping you could stay with me," Mitsuri said. "Sorry Mitsuri, but I'll have to go with Sanemi," I said. "And whys that," She asks. "Because he likes me more than you," Sanemi said and got me out of her arms. I blushed "you can't just say that," I said. I looked back at Mitsuri, fangirling over this. 

I sighed and we started to head to Sanemi's mansion. When we got there, he said that I can look around his mansion. So that's what I did. I was looking around his mansion, then I saw a fishtank looking thing with plants in it. When I walk towards it, I saw beetles moving inside it. Does he raise beetles as a hobby?

When I was done looking around, I headed back towards his room. I got into his room and laid down on his bed. I yawned and then I fell asleep. 

Hello my peeps!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Have a Great Day/Night!!!

(Words: 832)