~ Chapter 5 ~

~Obanai's POV~

The sun shinned though my window, as I was on my bed. I yawned and then I got out of my bed. I put on my uniform and I put my katana in my belt. Kaburamaru, my snake, slithered up my arm and around my neck. I sighed as I got out of my mansion.

I started to head to headquarters. I quickly got there, where Sanemi was already there waiting. I quickly bowed down next to Sanemi. "Good -" I said but I was cut off my Sanemi, "good morning, Master."

Sanemi looked down at me and then he smirked. I frowned at him. "Good morning to you too, Sanemi" Master said, "today will go on a mission together, it will take about 2 or more hours to get there. You 2 will head to a village in the North-east of here. There you will fin Lower moon 1 (Not Enmu), that what they saw it was. They also say that I can split into 2. After you cut off the main body's head it will split into 2."

Both of us nodded (Enthought he can't see). "Yes Master Kagaya" we both said at the same time. "Off you go my children, be careful out there" Master said as he nodded to us. We got up from our bowing position and then we headed to the village, North-East from us. 

As we walked to the village, I suddenly got tired. I yawned. Kaburmaru looked at me, I knew he can tell was tired.

           ~Sanemi's POV~

I looked at Obanai as he yawned, "didn't you get enough sleep" I questioned. He looked at me "since when did you give a fuck about my tiredness, or some shit like that." I frowned. He looked like he was about to fall over. 

I walked a bit closer with him, so he won't just fall over to the ground. He snake looked at me and flicked its small tongue at me. "Hmmm....." I said. I looked over at Obanai, to avoid looking at his snake.  

He began to wobble a little. He closed he eyes and fell. (Just an FYI he's not dead, he's just sleepy, like a cat ig) I quickly held out my hands to him catch him. I looked around to put him rest, but then I remembered that we have to be at the village. 

I sighed and I picked him up. He wrapped him arms around my neck, and imbedded his head in my neck. I blushed, as he wrapped himself around me. I sighed and I started to keep on walking to the village. 

His snake gave me a small lick on my cheek, as  away of saying "thank you," I think. I patted and rubbed the back of Obanai's back as he slept. I smiled a little. I loved on how he was so attached to me right now....... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING??!!

~--------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Hello I hoped you guys loved this chapter!!! Have a great Day/Night!!!

(Words: 494)