~ Chapter 7 ~

~Third Person POV~

As Sanemi walked out into the night, he looked left and right for this demon. Obanai also have been looking for the demon. He made up his mind to leave Sanemi and look of this demon on his own. 

"Sanemi I will leave and look of the demon. If I find it, I will yell... or meow loudly," Obanai said. Sanemi looked at Obanai worried, "are you sure.... you would get lost or hurt." Obanai sighed, "I'll be okay, Sanemi. Besides Kaburamaru will know if I am in danger or not, so he will stay with you."

Sanemi sighed  worriedly and nodded. Obanai gave Sanemi a small purr, and left. 

                ~Obanai's POV~

I got off of Sanemi's shoulder, and left into the night. As I wondered around I spotted a mouse, in an ally. I all of a sudden started to follow the mouse into the ally, not making a sound. My tail swad side to side, as I slowly apported the mouse. 

I leap towards the mouse, and trap it under my claws. It squeak in pain, that's when I got my mind back into my head. I was in shocked and then I let go of the mouse. I sighed and got out of the ally. 

I started to look for the demon again. I got tired looking on the ground, so I got up onto the roofs. I leaped to one house to another. After a while of searching for the demon, I spotted a figure. I leaped on more houses to get a better look of the thing. 

When I got close enough to is it, I saw that it was a demon. But I don't know it is the demon we are looking for, because they didn't give information on how it looked. I then meowed as loud as I can, to get Sanemi's attention. 

             ~Sanemi's POV~

After awhile of searching, I heard a loud meow coming in the direction where Obanai left to. I quickly ran towards the loud meow. When I got there I saw a demon, then I saw that the demon had Obanai in it's hands. I saw he was getting held by the scruff on the back of his neck. 

I quickly ran towards the demon and I cut it's arm off. I caught Obanai, and then I placed Obanai onto my shoulders. The demon yelled in pain. I looked into it's eyes to see a symbol on one of it's eyes. I smirked. 

The demon looked at me, and frowned. It then jumped back a few feet away from use. I held my katana, like I was about to decapitate it. But when I was about to move, It split onto two. I was in shock. There was now two off them. 

"I think I can help you with directions," Obanai said. I nodded, but I don't know on how he will give me directions. I then charged at one of the clones, but it dogged my attack. "Behide you," Obanai said quickly. 

I quickly jumped up onto a  building. When I looked back I saw he was right, there was the other clone was going to attack me from behind. I wondered how he was right. I don't thing he can  turn his head that fast. I'll ask him how he does that, when the fight is over. 

------(We are just going to skip the fight, because I am not good with fighting scenes)------ 

After a while of fighting with the demon, I finally decapitated the demon. I just had the cut their necks at the same time. I sighed in tiredness, and I looked at Obanai. He was also tired. SO we went back to the hotel. 

When I got their, the workers looked at me in shock and in worried. "You are covered in blood and more scars," Obanai whispered. I sighed and kept on walking to the room that we were in. When we got in the room, I took mine and Obania's katana out of my belt. 

I placed Obanai and his snake on the bad. "I'll be taking a bath, so don't do anything stupid," I said, he just nodded. I got a blue kimono and then I went to the washroom. 

------

After my bath, I went back to the room. There I saw Obanai looking at the celling, "what are you waiting for." "For yo-," he was about to say but he cut himself out. He looked at me, blushing a bit. I chuckled softly and went to the bed. I lifted up the blankets and climbed in bed. 

I patted next to me, for Obanai to lay there. He walked over to me, but laid on my chest. I blushed a bit, but I smiled softly. I petted his head, as he laid on my chest. He purred. He quickly stopped purring and looked at me, "I.... I ah....." I laughed, "you're cute , you know," I said. 

I took me a second to process what I said, then I realized what I said to him. I looked away blushing redder. I looked at Obanai, he was blushing too.  "Shut up and go to sleep," "but... I.... I..."

I turned off the lights and when to sleep.

😏😏

I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT!!!

(Words: 886)