~ Chapter 10 ~

~Third Person POV~
Sanemi walked down the path to Shinobu's mansion. He still had Obanai in his uniform, along with Obanai's snake. Sanemi didn't like how his snake moved in his uniform.

It felt scaly, cold, and sometimes rough. Sanemi was getting a bit annoye. Then he felt something fluffy move.

Obanais awake.

"Are you awake Obanai," Sanemi questioned. Obanai purred in response. "I'll take that as a yes." Obanai yawned and then poked his head out of Sanemi's uniform. "Where are we going," Obanai questioned in a sleepy voice. 

Sanemi hummed, "we are going to the Butterfly Mansion." "Why?" "Because Shinobu's crow told me to go to her mansion." "But why are you taking me?" "She told me to bring you."

Obanai sighed and climbed onto Sanemi's shoulder. His snake followed. Sanemi really hated how Obanai's snake felt.

"Obanai," Sanemi said. "Yes," Obanai replied. "How could you deal with this snake slithering around your skin," Sanemi said in an annoyed tone. "His name is Kaburamaru, and I got used to him slithering around me a long time ago," Obanai said.

"How long ago," Sanemi questioned. Obanai hummed, "13 years ago." "Why did you have Kaburamaru for so long," Sanemi questioned him again.

Obanai stayed silent for a bit, "well... he was my first friend." Sanemi raised his non-existing eyebrows, "he was your first friend?" "Yes..."

A awkward silent washed over them. The only thing that hey could hear was the gravel crunching under Sanemi's feet. Sanemi sigh to try to break the silence.

They were almost there to the Butterfly Mansion. Obanai rested on Sanemi's shoulder; he was still a bit tired.

Thank you guys for reading my story! And I am also sorry for not posting in a long time.
Have a Great Day/Night!

(Words: 300)