~ Chapter 6 ~

~Third Person POV~

After 2 hours and a few minuets of walking, Sanemi finally got to the village. Obanai was still asleep, and still attached to Sanemi. Sanemi went to a hotel. 

He went to the front. The lady looked at him and she smiled. "Hello sir, would you like a room" She ask. Sanemi hummed, "yes I would." The lady nodded and gave him a key for his room, and also Obanai. 

Sanemi got to his room number and opened the door. He went onside and locked the door. Then he went to the bed to place Obanai to rest. When he tried to take Obanai off him, he only tighter his grip. 

Sanemi sighed and give up. He took out his and Obanai's katana out of their belts and he puts them on the nightstand. Sanemi laid down on the bed, with Obanai on top of his. He gently played with Obanai's hair, and patted his back. 

Enthought Sanemi tried to take Obanai off him, he still loved how he was so attached to him.

A few minutes later, Sanemi fell asleep. 

~Obanai's POV~

After blacking out, I woke up. I felt small.... I looked up to see Sanemi. He look larger. I looked at my hand, to only see a paw. I panicked. But then I remembered there's something more impotent to do then panic. 

I got my bandages and went to the restroom. The door was a bit open, which was a good thing. I opened the door and went in. I was a little wobbly on my new feet or paws. I got on the sink and looked at myself. 

I had a darkish gray fur, with my black hair. My eyes when the same but I have cat pupal. I also had a very long tail and white paws. (The pic is at the top, I drew it so it might look weird. Also I messed up with the tail, It's supposed to be pointy not curve. I'm not done with it.) 

I put on my bandages on, but it was to big to put on. So I ripped them down the middle, and then put them on. I was a bit hard to put my mask on but it was on. I sighed and went back to the room. 

I got up the bed and saw my clothes on his chest. I pulled my clothes with my paws. I went though my clothes, to see all of my clothing. I mean all. Shit I'm going to be naked when I turn back into a human. 

I sighed and got on top of Sanemi. "Sanemi" I said . I didn't know I could still talk. I repeat his name, but he didn't wake up. I sighed and went up to his ears and then I meowed loudly into his ear. 

Which caused him to wake up. I almost got tossed to the over side of the room, but I had my claws to attached myself to his shoulder. He looked around the room.

"Sanemi, shoulder" I simply said. I see his hand go to my face. He grabbed my bye my neck (like how mother cats hold there kits). And held me in from of his face. His eyes widen "Obanai is that you" He said. "Yes its me" I replied. 

~Sanemi's POV~

I looked at him. He's so small and cute. I put him in my arms, and petted him. He purred, he eyes widen and he quickly got out of my arms. "Don't do that again" he hissed. I felt disappointed, that was the cutest thing I heard. 

I sighed and looked it the side of the bed to see Obanai's clothes. I picked up his clothes. "Don't touch my clothes" Obanai hissed, "chill, I'm just going to fold them." I began to fold his clothes. When I was folding his pants, something fell out. 

I picked it up, to see it was his underwear. I blushed, "H... Hey give that to me" Obanai said as he got his  underwear with his claws. I could tell he was embarrassed and also blushing a bit. 

I finished folding his clothes and put them in my uniform. I got my katana and his and I put then in my belt. "Obanai where going now" I said, "but what about Kaburamaru, my snake" He said. I looked over to his snake, that was on the bed next to Obanai. 

I sighed and held my arm out for him to slither up my arm and around my neck. His snake slithered up my arm and around my neck. Obanai jumped and landed on my shoulders, with his claws digging into my shoulder. 

I sighed and headed out of the hotel. I could tell the hotel works looking at my weirdly. I headed out into the night to find this demon. 

🐈‍⬛~--------------------------------------------~🐈‍⬛

Hello I hoped you guys liked this chapter and my art of cat Obanai!!! Have a great Day/Night!!!

(Words: 827)