~ Chapter 4 ~

~Third Person POV~        

                                               -!Manga Spoilers!-

As Obanai walked down the path, he thought about what the cat demon said. "Have a nice she-cat life." It's voice said it over and over, as he kept walking on the path. 

He was half way into the path. He stopped and turned towards the trees. He walked a few trees away from the path, and then sat under a tree. He looked around, for anyone near him. When it was clear that no one was near, he took of his mask. He held the brandades in his hands, and then put then on his lap. 

-!He gently moved his hands over his scars, then all of his past can into his head. Locked up in a cage, not known what the outside look like or if it was real. "His family" was all made up of women. They worshiped a female looking snake demon. He was going to when he was born, because he was a male. But the snake demon kept him alive, because of his mix matched eyes. For 12 years inside a cage, they finally took him out of it. They took him to a room, where the snake demon was laying a top a layer of human heads. The "mother" had a knife and a bowl. She then cut the sides of his mouth to his ears. He cried from the pain. His blood was collected in the bowl, for the snake demon to drink. As he remembered why they cut his mouth open, so he could look more like her.-!

Before he can continue remembering his past, a sound was heard behind him. He quickly covered his scars with his hands. He turned around, to only see Kaburamaru slithering towards him. 

He sighed and took off his heads from his face. He looked down to his lap, and he opened the box off food. He didn't really like to eat, but he has to. 

When he was done eating it food he wiped his mouth, for any food around his mouth. Then he put his mask back on. He put the box of food in the bag and got up. His snake was on his neck resting. 

He walked towards the path, and continued walking. When he arrived at headquarters, his master, Kagaya (I think that's his name), called a meeting. All of the hashiras bowed down to him. "Good afternoon Master" Obanai said "good afternoon to you, too."

After a  few announcements, "Iguro, how did your mission go" he questioned, "It went well, sir." "That's good to hear. Did anything happened when you where out on your mission" the master ask. 

Obanai looked up, "Hmm... I got slapped by the father who's child got killed by the demon, but im fine. Oh..... I forgot I got hit by the demons Blood Demon Art." Everyone looked at him in shocked. "How did the demon looked liked" Shinobu said, "It looked like a cat" Obanai said. 

Sanemi raised up his none existing eyebrows, "so your going to be a kitty cat then." Obanai looked at him angerly, "aww~ the kitty is angry" Sanemi said teasingly as he petted Obanai's head. Obanai smacked his hand away, like a cat. 

"Can you two love birds stop fighting for at least one second" Muichiro said surprisingly. Obanai and Sanemi blushed, " were not love birds" both of them yelled, as they looked away from each other. 

The meeting went on, as Obanai felt a bit weird. After the meeting was over, he went with Shinobu to The Butterfly Mansion. When he got there, he was quickly brought to a room. After Obanai was tested on, Shinobu walked into the room. "You might turn into a cat, but it's not going to be today. Maybe tomorrow" she said. Obanai was shock to hear he was going to turn onto a cat, but he nodded and headed back to his mansion. 

When he was walking to his mansion hos mansion, his crow (he has a crow in this AU) flew over him. "Iguro Obanai, you have a mission tomorrow morning. You will report to headquarters, and you will be with Sanemi for the mission." Obanai sighed, "why do I have to be paired up with him, out of all people."

I hoped you guys liked his chapter!!! Have a great Day/Night!!!  

(Words: 726)