4

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 4: Advancement Space Anomaly

Chapter 4: Advancement Space Anomaly

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 3 Saving Xu RuchuNext Chapter..Chapter 5 I'll Show You Home

Chapter 4 Advancement Space Mutation

Zhao Fan closed the door, first went back to the bedroom to look at Xu Ruchu, he reached out and touched Xu Ruchu's forehead, the temperature was normal, and he withdrew his hand.

"This face is so beautiful." Zhao Fan muttered again, Xu Ruchu's face is indeed beautiful, and everyone who sees him says so.

In fact, Zhao Fan himself is not bad, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, 1.85 meters tall, not fat or thin, with a straight figure, he is a very handsome young man, but he doesn't like to laugh.

After Zhao Fan came out of the bedroom, he went into the kitchen. Because of the extra wounded Xu Ruchu, he prepared to eat some soup and water and put it in the space.

He first stewed a large pot of old hen soup, and then a large pot of bone broth, both of which he had bought before, and had been frozen in the freezer.

After the two pots were boiled, Zhao Fan was going to wrap some wontons for Xu Ruchu to eat. Zhao Fan's space is separated by a place, where a high shelf is placed, and the layers above it are all food.

Xu Ruchu didn't wake up at noon, Zhao Fan simply ate lunch and continued to cook. In addition to the wonton dumplings, he made pot after pot of porridge and rice. At this time, the liquefied gas at home, two rice cookers, and two induction cookers were all used, and now there is no water, electricity, and liquefied gas, but he thinks about it quickly, that is, in the past two days.

Zhao Fan was busy all afternoon and made a lot of food. At night, Xu Ruchu hadn't woken up yet, Zhao Fan touched his forehead, there was no fever, and he didn't wake him up. He went out to eat his own dinner, and began to toss and eat again. With a wounded, the food must be delicate.

Xu Ruchu woke up in a burst of meaty fragrance, he subconsciously sniffed, and then the confusion in his eyes disappeared and was replaced by sharpness. At this time, his whole body hurts, he has no strength at all, and a trace of self-deprecation flashed in his eyes.

He thanked Zhao Fan for saving him today, but he didn't think that Zhao Fan would take him on the road as a waste. In other words, even if Zhao Fan took him on the road, he would not follow Zhao Fan. Zhao Fan is his life-saving benefactor, he can't do anything to take revenge and drag Zhao Fan back.

Just when he was lying on the bed and thinking about it, his stomach screamed uncontrollably, and Zhao Fan walked in at this time.

"You're awake, you're hungry, I'll get you something to eat." Zhao Fan said very naturally, and after speaking, there was an extra bowl of steaming pork liver porridge in his hand, which he had prepared in advance.

"Pork liver porridge, specially made for you, to nourish blood." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "By the way, I am a space and water system powerhouse.

"I'm a wood-based powerhouser." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: It's a very waste of an ability, and it's useless.

"Nice ability, there will be no shortage of vegetables to eat in the future." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I'm afraid I'll disappoint you, my ability can only make a seed sprout." Xu Ruchu said.

"Don't worry, when your wood-based ability increases, you'll be able to spawn vegetables." Zhao Fan put the porridge on the bedside table, "I'll help you up."