36

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 36: Departure

Chapter 36: Departure

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 35: The Illusion SpiderNext Chapter: Chapter 37: Good Things Are Interrupted

Chapter 36: Leaving

"Found it." Xu Ruchu said, "It's not in the position that Zhao Fan said, it's hidden in the big net in the middle." If I hadn't been almost pulled into the illusion by it, I wouldn't have discovered it.

"Then you're fine." Three concerned voices reached Xu Ruchu's ears.

"I'm fine." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that he felt their concern.

"It's okay." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "As before, you first recover your ability."

When

Xu Ruchu recovered his ability, Ning Chen twisted his eyebrows and said, "General, are we going to change the battle plan?"

"Zhao Fan, did you say we were going to change the battle plan?" Zhao Yongguo asked, looking at the mutant spider web in front of him.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment, looked at the dense aliens and layers of spider webs in front of him, paused and said, "The best way is to kill that illusion ability mutant spider first, but it's too difficult, I don't think we need to face the difficulties." Therefore, there is no need to change the battle plan, but I think it is necessary to adjust it appropriately.

"How do you think you can adjust it?" Zhao Yongguo asked with interest.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "The Eagle Falcon Clan's plan to encircle and suppress the mutant spiders remains unchanged, but those ordinary soldiers and recruited aliens must also participate in the battle, and those aliens will be handed over to them to kill."

"We are fighting bloodily in the front, they are waiting in the back to carry food, how can there be such a good thing in the world that is not earned for nothing?" Zhao Fan snorted coldly and said, "Especially in the last days."

"General, I think what Zhao Fan said is right, if we let them participate in the battle, we can not only save time, but also better preserve the physical strength of our Eagle Falcon team members." Ning Chen said.

"Anyway, the task given to us above is to encircle and suppress mutant spiders, and we don't disobey military orders by doing so." Ning Chen went on to say that his soldiers were not cherished by others, but he cherished them.

After Ning Chen finished speaking, Zhao Yongguo nodded and agreed. Every mission is his men rushing ahead, and if it is in peacetime to do this, there is nothing. But now it's the end times, and if it continues like this, those people will be raised, and that's not a good thing.

After Zhao Yongguo clicked, Ning Chen passed on the order, and this time it was fried, how could they be willing to kill the alienated people.

Ning Chen was also a ruthless person, and directly killed the person who took the lead in making trouble. That person is the brother-in-law of the head of the Kyoto base, and this effect of killing chickens and monkeys is very good, and he is honest all at once.

After those people agreed to hunt down the aliens, the falcon team began to attack. At this time, the happiest people are the mutant spiders, because the food is finally moving.

The illusion mutant spider did not remove the illusion cast on the alienated people, so the alienants were very easy to kill, Zhao Fan and they quickly killed the alienated people, and then the ability in their hands smashed into the spider web. They did not dare to get close to the cobwebs, so they could only choose to attack from afar.