134

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 134: Conspiracy

Chapter 134: Conspiracy

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 133 Asking for HelpNext Chapter..Chapter 135 Trick

Chapter 134: Conspiracy

"Now the two of them in the harbor are still entrenched there, and I want you to get rid of them with me." Zhou Chang looked at them and said.

Listening to Zhou Chang's words, a trace of solemnity flashed in the eyes of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"In addition to those two high-level aliens, how many other levels of aliens are entrenched in the harbor?" Xu Ruchu asked.

Zhou Chang paused for a moment and said, "Low-level alienants crowded that port, and I found three third-level alienants. In addition to these three, there should be a third-level alienated person.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then asked, "Since there are so many aliens entrenched there, why did you choose to attack there?"

"We got the news that there were at least a few hundred tons of imported grain in that port." Zhou Chang said to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"Oh, we see." Zhao Fan said lightly, hundreds of tons of grain are worth their risk to clean up there.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Chang smiled bitterly and said, "The food there is very important to our base, but I didn't expect that there were two high-level aliens entrenched there. The only thing I'm glad for at this point is that we were the two high-level aliens we found before we cleaned up there, otherwise we would have suffered a lot of losses.

Xu Ruchu nodded and asked, "Just the three of us going to clean up that port?"

"Of course not, the base will send a team of second- and third-level abilities to assist us in our actions." Zhou Chang looked at them and said.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu nodded, and thought secretly: This is almost the same, if it was just the three of them, they would suspect that Zhou Chang would treat them as cannon fodder.

"It's just that there are only three third-level abilities in this team, and there are only five third-level abilities in our base plus me, leaving one in the base." Zhou Chang said again, secretly thinking: Two of the three people are newly promoted to the third level.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then asked, "In addition to asking you to wait patiently, did the Kyoto base say that it sent someone over?"

"Didn't say it." Zhou Chang shook his head and said with a wry smile, "Since General Zhao left the base, the Kyoto base has rarely reached out to other bases for help.

"The Kyoto base is unreliable right now." Zhou Chang looked at the north and sighed, "So we can only be self-reliant." "There's

nothing wrong with being self-reliant." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he asked, "Where have all the survivors of the Haicheng base gone?" He asked as he thought about cleaning up the port.

"Most of them went to nearby bases." Zhou Chang said, "Some of them went north. The

two men nodded, and then the conversation turned back to the port. Even if they don't help Zhou Chang, they will find a way to get rid of the fourth-level alienated people. It's just that they're too harmful.

After promising to help Zhou Chang get rid of the alienated people, the two of them glanced in the direction of the deep sea, and then prepared to go back.