111

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 111: Bully Chen Cong

Chapter 111: Bully Chen Cong

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 110 RefusalNext Chapter..Chapter 112 Expensive Entrance Fee

Chapter 111 Bully Chen Cong

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu laughed a few words, and then the two of them got down to business. The two of them waited for dawn to enter the sea, but the plan could not catch up with the change, and just as they were about to enter the sea, the little monster tree began to ask them for blood again.

"I'm afraid that bloodletting here will attract a large number of sea beasts, so let's change places." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and the two of them were helpless at this time. The two of them left the beach and ended up in a small farm yard. The small courtyard has long been deprived, but the house is still intact.

The two of them cleaned up a bedroom, then sat down in a chair and began to water the flowers and bones of the mob tree with their blood. As a large amount of blood was absorbed by the little monster tree flower bones, the faces of the two people became whiter and whiter, and their heads became more and more dizzy.

The two of them didn't dare to delay, and directly took out the blood pears to eat. The blood tonic effect of blood pear is very good, but it does not achieve immediate results.

When the flowers of the mob tree finally stopped absorbing their blood, both of them spread out on their chairs. At this time, the two people were pale, cold and weak.

"If there were no blood pears today, we would definitely die of blood loss." Zhao Fan said slowly.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded, and then took out a blood pear to eat. Zhao Fan saw Xu Ruchu eating blood pears, and he also took out a blood pear to eat.

After the two of them finished eating the blood pear, they still sat there paralyzed and did not move. Xu Ruchu sat there and began to communicate with the little monster tree, and after communicating for a while, Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes.

"What does the little monster tree say?" Zhao Fan asked.

"The little monster tree says that it blossoms and bears fruit for the first time, and it acts according to instinct, and it doesn't know anything." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Okay? We've become test subjects for the little monster tree. Zhao Fan paused and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled bitterly and said, "Yes."

"Zhao Fan, will we continue to persevere?" Xu Ruchu paused and asked, at this time he was also at a loss in his heart.

"As always, do you want to give up?" Zhao Fan paused and said.

Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said, "I have such thoughts, after all, our lives are more important than anything else."

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I don't think it's okay to lose my life, but we will definitely suffer a lot." There is no such thing as a free lunch, and if you want to get something, you must pay a corresponding price. We want the fruit of the monster tree, and we have to pay that price. "It's

just that I'm afraid we can't afford to pay this price." A trace of worry flashed in Xu Ruchu's eyes.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, a trace of worry flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, it was really that they had lost too much blood today. If there were no blood pears, they would definitely die today, even if there were blood pears, they would still be like this.