171

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 171: Clearing the Safe Passage

Chapter 171: Clearing the Safe Passage

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 170 SeductionNext Chapter..Chapter 172 Qi Yun is here

Chapter 171: Clearing the Safe Passage

"This mutant bug will always appear when it should appear, so let's just be more vigilant in normal times." Lei Song paused for a moment and asked, "After this mutant Tibetan mastiff wakes up, shouldn't you go back?"

"Hmm." Zhao Fan snorted lightly, he still had a lot of things to deal with on his hands, and he didn't have time to stay here and wait for that mutant bug to appear.

Lei Song nodded and said, "I have prepared some specialties from our northwest base, you can bring them with you when you leave."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile, paused after speaking, and said, "When this mutant Tibetan mastiff wakes up, I will talk to it and let it stay in your base." But you certainly can't be less paid.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song's eyes lit up: "Remuneration is not a problem, Zhao Fan thank you." "With this fifth-level mutant Tibetan mastiff, their base can't be said to be safe for the time being, but it's almost there.

"Alright, don't be polite to me." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "We have a group of mutant pigeons in our base, I will pick a few to send to you when I go back, and we will use these carrier pigeons to deliver news in the future."

"Okay." Lei Song said, "I won't say much about Zhao Fan's thanks, thank you so much."

The night passed like this, and the fifth-level mutant bug did not appear in the end. After breakfast, Lei Song took the people away. When he returned, he had a spatial adequacy by his side. Zhao Fan looked at the extra pile of specialties in front of him, smiled, and put them into the space.

Lei Song never left, and stayed here to accompany Zhao Fan. After lunch, the mutant Tibetan mastiff woke up, saw Zhao Fan, and shouted at Zhao Fan a few times. Zhao Fan smiled, and then communicated with it. After some haggling, they finally finished talking.

"This mutant Tibetan mastiff said he wanted to follow me, I agreed, I let it stay in your base for the time being, and its food will trouble you." Zhao Fan looked at Lei Songdao and thought secretly: This mutant Tibetan mastiff will follow him as soon as he opens his mouth, the purpose is to use the fifth-level crystal nucleus as a reward, and the northwest base will definitely not be able to afford it. Zhao Fan is not the one who suffers, he used two fifth-level fire crystal nuclei to hire this mutant Tibetan mastiff for ten years, and both parties are very satisfied with this result.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will definitely take care of it."

Zhao Fan and Lei Song chatted a few more words,

Zhao Fan left, and the mutant seagull came back in the morning.

After Zhao Fan returned to the base, he stayed in the base to cultivate his ability, and he wanted to upgrade his beast control ability to level four as soon as possible, so that he could contract the mid-level level mutant wolf. He didn't want the mutant wolf to lie dying like that all the time, it would be too much of a delay, and he was going to let the mutant wolf recruit his subordinates after the contract, and then let them be patrol soldiers for safe passage.

Zhao Fan was cultivating, Xu Ruchu was not idle, and he was also stepping up his cultivation of his wood-based ability, and after the wood-based ability level was promoted to level four, he would be able to contract a fifth-level mutant plant.