37

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 37: Good Things Are Interrupted

Chapter 37: Good Things Are Interrupted

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 36 DepartureNext Chapter: Chapter 38: Acquaintances

Chapter 37 Good Things Are Interrupted

Xu Ruchu knew his father's personality, and after his father knew the relationship between Zhao Fan and General Zhao, not only would he not object to them being together, but he would also strongly approve of their relationship because he was useful. When the time comes, he will definitely look for him and ask him to give him benefits.

After Zhao Fan's life experience is exposed, the Zhao family and the Hao family may find him. Zhao Fan was afraid of trouble, and Xu Ruchu was also afraid of trouble, so the two of them decided to go out to practice.

They drove straight to Wu City and then went to a nice villa they found last night.

"As always, let's stay here for a few more days." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay, we'll be on our way when the first energy riot is over." Xu Ruchu said that their destination was Hancheng, and the mutant aloe vera that Zhao Fan said was in the western suburbs of Hancheng.

"I think so too, I have to say that the two of us really have a good understanding." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "After an energy riot, there should be more first-level alienated people. It's time for the mutant bugs to increase, and then human life will be even more difficult. So as before, we have to hurry up and cultivate.

"You're right, so some of your activities should be canceled, let's cancel them." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

"That's not going to work." Zhao Fan retorted that it would definitely not work if he wanted to cancel his benefits.

"As at the beginning, it is better to combine work and rest in cultivation, which is more conducive to the improvement of ability." Zhao Fan continued.

"You've got it all said." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Zhao Fan laughed twice, and then changed the topic and said, "General Zhao gave us a notebook when we left, and I don't know what is written in it?" After saying that, he took the notebook out of the space.

"Don't you see?" Xu Ruchu looked at the notebook in Zhao Fan's hand and said.

"You're right, let's watch it together." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he moved to Xu Ruchu's side, in fact, he wanted to hold Xu Ruchu on his lap more, but he knew that Xu Ruchu would prefer to hold him to his lap and sit. At that time, the two of them will definitely fight on whose lap again, and they will not use their abilities, he is really not Xu Ruchu's opponent.

Zhao Fan opened the notebook, and the four lines of words on it broke into their sight.

"Son, you're still alive, Dad is so happy." The first line of words.

"Son, no matter how you came to be, Daddy loves you." This is the second line.

"Son, Daddy misses you." This is the third line.

"Son, you and Ruchu are outside to pay attention to safety, and Dad is waiting for you to come back at home." That's the fourth line.

After reading these four lines, Zhao Fan sighed: "In fact, in that incident, he was also a victim." So I don't hate him, I don't hate him at all, and I'll get along with him well in the future. As for my biological mother, although her purpose is not pure, she is the one who brought me into this world after all, and for that reason, I can't hate her. If she gets into trouble in the future, I'll help. Other than that, I won't have anything to do with her.