64

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 64: Zhao Yongguo is powerful

Chapter 64: Zhao Yongguo is powerful

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 63 Hao Qing Comes to the DoorNext Chapter: Chapter 65: The Truth of the Year

Chapter 64 Zhao Yongguo's Mighty

Hao Qing paused for a while, glanced at Zhao Yongguo, who had an ugly face, hesitated, gritted his teeth and said, "Son, now that you have grown up, your mother won't hide it from you." The reason why your dad hates us is because I stole his sperm and artificially inseminated you. So he hates me and hates you.

"Son, this is all a foolish thing that my mother did back then, but it has affected you. Your dad, he hates you, he can't really treat you. The reason why he recognizes you now is because you have a high ability level and a lot of strength.

"What about you? Why do you recognize me? Zhao Fan interrupted Hao Qing's words and asked expressionlessly.

"I recognize you because you are the son I conceived and born in October, and I love you." Hao Qing said sincerely.

"You love me?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"Yes, I love you, no one in this world loves you more than me, because I am a mother." Hao Qing looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

Hearing Hao Qing's words, Zhao Fan sneered coldly: "No, you don't love me, you only love yourself." My existence is a bargaining chip for you to threaten Zhao Yongguo to marry you, and when the bargaining chip is useless, you will exert his last value and abandon me to take revenge on Zhao Yongguo. You want Zhao Yongguo to regret it, you want Zhao Yongguo to feel guilty and painful, you want Zhao Yongguo to feel guilty

..." "No, it's not. Son, these are all things that Zhao Yongguo told you, son, you can't believe Zhao Yongguo's words. Zhao Yongguo hates me and hates you, and he said this to you just to take revenge on us and make our mother and son turn against each other. Son, you must not fall for Zhao Yongguo. Hao Qing explained eagerly.

"Is that so?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"That's right, son, everyone in this world will harm you, but your mother will not harm you. So you have to trust Mom. Hao Qing said eagerly, with the sadness of being misunderstood by her son in her eyes.

Listening to Hao Qing's words, Zhao Fan chuckled: "The first person in this world to harm me is you."

"Son, you can't talk about me like that, I can't bear it." Hao Qing covered her chest, shook her body, and said with a pale face.

"If you can do it, you can withstand it." Zhao Fan said expressionlessly, in the face of such a biological mother, Zhao Fan changed his initial thoughts. The so-called Shengen, when Hao Qing used him to threaten Zhao Yongguo and use him to retaliate against Zhao Yongguo, he reported it, so now they are strangers.

"Son, why do you believe Zhao Yongguo's words, why don't you believe my words. It was I who conceived and gave birth to you in October, not him Zhao Yongguo. After you were born, it was me who fed you, not Zhao Yongguo. At that time, Zhao Yongguo hated us and didn't come to see us at all. Son, why? Why don't you listen to Zhao Yongguo's words and not listen to me. Hao Qing asked, clutching her chest.

Zhao Fan took a deep look at Hao Qing and thought to himself: Why would such a beautiful woman do such a thing in the first place.

"You want to know why?" Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qingdao.