172

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 172: Qi Yun is here

Chapter 172: Qi Yun is here

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 171 Clearing the Safe PassageNext Chapter...Chapter 173 Two Paths

Chapter 172 Qi Yun is here

Xu Ruchu got a mutant plant like that, and both of them were very happy.

"This mutant plant can also be planted on both sides of the safe passage so that the mutant bugs don't patronize the safe passage." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Mutant bugs won't come to the safe passage, but thieves should enter and exit the safe passage frequently, just to steal one of these mutant plants." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Let's promote this mutant plant, and the thieves will patronize it."

"Not necessarily, some people like to do this kind of stealing thing." Zhao Fan said.

"Those people are in the minority after all." Xu Ruchu said, and a cold light flashed in his eyes after speaking: "If there is really someone who comes here to steal, then just leave his life, and if you keep it more often, you will be afraid."

"That's right." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he asked, "As before, the reproduction method of this mutant plant?"

"Cuttings propagation method." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "Now I will start cultivating."

"As before, you don't have to be in such a hurry, it's not too late to return to the base to cultivate." Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "It won't take much time, so you don't care."

"Give me two bigger pots." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan after speaking.

Zhao Fan sighed and took out two large flower pots from the space, the flower pots were filled with soil, and there were many crystal nuclei in the soil, and then Xu Ruchu inserted the cut branches into the flower pots one by one. He planted twenty in a pot. Once plugged in, two wood-based abilities hit each of the planted branches.

"Alright." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, "This mutant plant is already level three, and the cut branches will grow tomorrow."

"That's good." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "When I return to the base, I will open up a place dedicated to cutting these branches."

"I'll see it." Zhao Fan said with a smile, paused after speaking, and said, "I think you should go back tomorrow, and you will come back after planting, so that you don't keep remembering this matter."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu paused and said, "That's it, I'll go back now, I'll come back tomorrow morning."

"No, you're gone, I'm scared to leave me here." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu laughed twice and said, "Be good, don't be afraid, I'll be back soon."

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he didn't give Zhao Fan time to react, and took the mutant plant and left on the mutant seagull.

"As always, your pot." Zhao Fan jumped up and shouted, and after shouting, he scolded the mutant seagull in his heart, and refused to pick him up.

"Let me stay with you, lest you be afraid." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he let the mutant seagull fly away.