Chapter 4 (Is it love?)

August POV:
Breaktime has ended and everyone was entering class one by one, but i don't care about them, I care about the woman, why isn't she still here yet.

I watch the door as my classmates enter it one by one, but I still can't find the presence of the woman and her friend.

I turned around my head and looked at the window to free my mind but eventually I saw her, I saw her and her friend laughing about something.

I stared at her while she was smiling, and that made me also smile, kinda.

Aria POV:
Ang bagal mo kasi kumain Fhiea, ayan tuloy huli ulit tayo saad ko kay Fhiea.

She stared at me at tumawa kaya napatawa narin ako sakanya, I don't know this woman kung bakit ganito humor kaya nahahawa na rin ako.

Habang naglalakad kami papunta sa susunod naming klase, I feel something strange.

Something na parang may nakatingin saamin, but there's no other student behind us.

But I brushed that feeling, baka feeling ko lang.

Hinila ko so Fhiea, bilisan moo, magsisimula na yung klase, ang bagal mo, saad ko at binilisan naman.......

We've entered the room, and nakita ko ulit siya, yung guy, syempre makikita ko ulit siya, classmate ko siya e.

But parang mali, sa tuwing papasok ako sa classroom, una kong hanap siya, at sa tuwing nakikita ko siya, parang kaming dalawa lang ang nasa room.

Delusional nanaman ako, I brushed that thought, siguro dahil malawak imagination ko kaya kung ano ano nalang naiisip ko.

Umupo na kami ni Fhiea dahil pumasok na ulit si prof hudyat na. magsisimula na rin ang klase namin.

August POV:
I saw the woman and her friend enter the classroom, and I felt the woman staring at me for a long time, senses, but not long after that they seated after prof entered the room.

This was the first time that girls made a big impact on me, yes, even though girls was into me, this was the first girl that can't get off my head right now.

I can't explain what I feel, I just feel something strange.

I tried to focus myself into class again but this time I was unlucky.

I can't get that girl off my head. The first time I saw her I felt angry like I don't wanna see her again but not so long, it's completely the opposite from the first, I wanna see her. I wanna know her name, her personality, her life.

Am I obsessed? I asked to myself.

But I can't answer it if it's obsessed or it is what so called love.

No I can't fall in love with the girl I just met today, I didn't even know her name.

Is it possible? How is it possible??

NO! IM NOT I LOVE, I CANT BE IN LOVE WITH THE PERSON I JUST MET TODAY!!