Chapter 16 (His Point of View (Short)

August POV:
I can't sleep, and so as Aria. I watched her being unstable unto her bed, moving from side to another side. She looks like a worm from what she was doing unto now.

It's 2am and we both can't sleep so, we ended up talking to each other.

We talked about how funny life was and how we met in that destined way.

Sus, sinadya mo talagang banggain ako doon eh para makita mo ako. Baka plinano mo, she said as that topic bring up.

Seriously, I don't even know you that time, and plano? HAHAHHA, you're delulu is really high, I then said.

She then, was again rolled her eyes unto me.

Di ako delulu ha, baka dinedeny mo lang, crush mo talaga ako, she then replied to me.

I then feel goosebumps, I feel spark, when she said that word "crush"...

I can't reply her, I feel that my face was all read.

HAHAHAHAHA, tingnan mo muka mo, nag blublush, crush mo talaga siguro ako, she then said again.

I just grinned at her, it was just hot in here, I said.

"Hot? eh naka kumot ka nga, sasabihin mo pang mainit sa kalagayan na yan?"

I was then realized that I was really using blanket so i tossed it out into the couch, even though it's cold.

Okay then, keep the consequences dahil alam kong nagsisinungaling ka sakin, anlamig pa naman.

Akin na nga yang kumot mo, ayaw mong gamitin kaya akin nalang, bigla namang saad nito then he just grabbed my blanket.

It's really cold, pero I need to deal with this lil dwarf again.

He then smiled at me na para bang sinasadya niya talaga.