Chapter 17 (Her Personality)

August POV:
Time check and it's already 5:00am in the morning, the sun is already up and class will start sharp at 7:30am.

Mukang aantukin ako sa school mamaya, Ikaw naman kasi August, kwento ka ng kwento kaya ako naman na uto uto, nakikinig sa mga kwento mo.

Hindi na tuloy tayo nakatulog she then angrily said, it's my fault again.

"Well, it's your fault since nakinig ka at di ka natulog, you're blaming me again".

She then just rolled her eyes to me and got up from bed.

As soon as she got up, I also followed her and got up from the couch.

Bat mo ba ako sinusundan? pati ba pag-ligo ko susundan mo ako? dun kanga, bigla namang sambit nito.

Which made me blush from embarrassment.

I left my thing there, and I'm not following you, your such delusional.

I then replied and the grabbing something from the cr so that she wouldn't notice that I'm really lying to her.

Tsk, she then said and slam the door, nagdadabog nanaman siya.

I can't believe this girl, minsan, she's gentle, minsan she's a good girl but everytime she's irritated and annoyed.

I can't believe girls mood are always like that, para bang bumabagyo pero umaaraw.

I watched at the time and it's already 5:30 in the morning yet di parin siya lumalabas ng cr.

AUGUSTT! SA LABAS KA NGA MUNA NG KWARTO KO! she then shouted at me when i was about to go to the cr to knock to see if she was done.

I backed out and gently walked outside her room ang closed the door.

I know that she heard it dahil linakasan ko talaga ang pagsara.

I walked downstairs and saw her mother preparing for breakfast already.

Oh andyan kana pala iho, kamusta naman ang tulog mo? Inaway ka ba ulit ng babaitang iyon? Auntie then said as soon as he sees me approaching the table.

No Auntie, she's been good to me the whole night, I then replied without knowing that she's really annoying and been angry at me the whole night.

Oh siya, kain kana iho, bat di ka pa pala nakapalit? auntie then said next.

Aria's been using the cr for like 1 whole year,
Auntie, so I can't really take a shower, I replied.

Bat dimo naman sinabi iho, may cr dito sa ibaba, she replied and pointed the door near the kitchen.

Maligo kana iho at huwag mo na siyang hinatayin, sanay na ako sa kilos niyan, napakabagal kaya minsan ay sinisigawan ko payan para bumaba na siya dahil walang pagkukusa iyan, Auntie then said.

I slightly laughed knowing that Aria was like this.

Okay then Auntie, I'll eat later, I'll take a bath first, I said and got up.

Nakita ko naman si Auntie na tumango kaya pumasok na ako sa cr.